Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Offensive line target Jakai Moore has Tigers in final three
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Offensive line target Jakai Moore has Tigers in final three

Dec 6, 2018, 3:11 PM

Offensive line target Jakai Moore has Tigers in final three

Clemson offensive lineman target Jakai Moore of Nokesville (VA) Patriot is down to his final three and the Tigers have made the cut. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Offensive line target Jakai Moore has Tigers in final three

Dec 6, 2018, 3:28 PM

Could've sworn someone say the other day we had quit pursuing, perhaps the Webb thing changed things...will be interesting to see what happens especially if Dabo gets involved in the recruiting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 3:35 PM

USUC's record since Mustcan't has been their HC, it should let Moore know that they are willing to say anything to get a commitment from him, and I do mean anything!!! I bet he reminds recruits of that Pistachios Commercial with the Elephant saying those girls will do anything, but it's Muschamp laying on his back saying he'll do anything to get those recruits!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 3:46 PM

Well, I can't really imagine why a talented player like this would choose to go and play in an "arm pit" like South Carolina. I, unfortunately, spent 4 years in graduate school down there and it was probably the worst time in my life. I must hand it to them they did provide me with a full four-year scholarship that gave me the opportunity to obtain my Ph.D. I lived in low-income housing that we laughingly referred to as the "Coachroach Arms", and we ate beans and rice. And at that time it was okay, because none of us had anything. I'm just saying that if you have a choice, choose Clemson.

South Carolina Recruiting - Things Recruits Should Know

Dec 6, 2018, 4:04 PM

South Carolina has already extended 217 "offers" for their 2019 recruiting class. They'll probably be able to take about 20. So, less than 10% of those offers are actually committable offers.

Clemson offers a lot fewer recruits. The reason is that Clemson has a thoughtful, calculated evaluation designed to bring in the right type of high character player than can add value to the program and the community. Whereas; USC employs the "Spray And Pray" method of throwing $hit against the wall and seeing what sticks, and hoping some kid is desperate enough to move to Columbia and get dragged up and down the field by teams like UGA and Clemson every stinking year.

If Jakai Moore doesn't end up in Clemson, then I hope he picks Penn State. I love all of our youth and see them as our future. I just think we have enough McDonald's fry cooks to meet demand in the future and would hate to see Mr. Moore be in a tough, competitive job market for fast food workers with all of the other USC grads.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are all committable they just have a hard time

Dec 6, 2018, 4:07 PM

finding 20 dumb enough to sign

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At first glance, I thought this was about Daquon Bowers.***

Dec 6, 2018, 5:01 PM

Da’Quan Bowers****

Dec 6, 2018, 5:03 PM

Leary that he would even think twice about SC vs Clemson BUT

Dec 6, 2018, 6:03 PM

maybe he sees starting quicker, or like stated he really likes his recruiter or position coach.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Da’Quan Bowers****

Dec 6, 2018, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Da’Quan Bowers**** ]

Thought the exact same thing, they resemble each other a lot.

Bring him on...but!

Dec 6, 2018, 6:12 PM

Still hope we find a way to land Harry Miller too

Dec 6, 2018, 8:14 PM

Is this guy related to Skai Moore??

Dec 7, 2018, 10:22 AM

Cousins

Dec 7, 2018, 9:42 AM

Sounds like he is sold on scar. I would not be surprised if they have asked him to keep Clemson in his final 3 to try to make it seem like they are beating us on a player.

Hard to believe a kid who doesn't visit for 1 game would all of a sudden choose us.

Is it time for Dabo to recruit this player?

Dec 8, 2018, 8:51 PM

Or do we think his connection to Skai Moore is a problem?

According to 24/7 Sports, he is set to visit Clemson 12/8

Dec 8, 2018, 8:54 PM

official visit. That is encouraging!

Re: According to 24/7 Sports, he is set to visit Clemson 12/8

Dec 8, 2018, 9:02 PM

He's had other visits set that he's cancelled on. I don't know whether we really have a shot here or not but it doesn't seem like there's been a great amount of interest if we're in his top 3.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic