Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a "Clemson Natty" July 4th!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Had a "Clemson Natty" July 4th!

Jul 5, 2019, 6:06 PM

We hosted the family July 4th this year. Lots of people from my family & the wife's. Great food & such - then watched the 2019 Natty CU beatdown of Bama. I DVR'd the whole thing in Jan., so I've watched it a bunch.

What surprised me was maybe 70% had not seen the game since Jan. Some had watched "1" replay. A few had bought the DVD. Many either don't have DVR service available or chose not to add it.

It was odd though. Both families are nearly 100% CU fans, even if they did college elsewhere (a few AppST, S.Wesleyan, etc., but Tigers since kids).

For most it was like living the game over. Big cheers like it was live! Lots they'd forgotten about. Did fireworks after the game, but that was a little anticlimactic. The hit of the day was THE GAME! One of the most fun "4ths" I can remember.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DO NOT miss the "SKYCAM" version

Jul 5, 2019, 6:26 PM

The game starts about an hour in .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXCdRdiApEQ&feature=youtu.be

Message was edited by: Rustyfoot®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DO NOT miss the "SKYCAM" version

Jul 5, 2019, 6:39 PM

How is the sky cam version different from regular tv replay?
Just curious. I will watch but would like to know beforehand.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a cam in the sky. HTH. TIA.***

Jul 5, 2019, 6:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Every play is from behind the QB, No .......

Jul 5, 2019, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Re: DO NOT miss the "SKYCAM" version ]

Commercials! No Play by Play announcers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen irmotig..wise up good Buddy!

Jul 5, 2019, 7:57 PM

The Skycam is The Very Best view of a game I've ever seen in 50+ yrs of watching conventional angles, particularly our last natty.

Why? Well, start from the pre-game warm-ups with the players being seen above their helmets..

AND our Tiger Band's formations are surreal & make you feel like a member..and their school tunes are extra loud it seems.

Then seeing the game from behind the QB, RB & linemen is like you are a Bird and the view also allows you to see the opponents D and how it's faking its coverage til the last second.

Oh, TL's loong pass to Tee in 1st qtr for about 70 yds comes out of his hand, with our Oline double blocking only 3 Bama Dlinemen, & it zooms thru the sky way down the field.

You might never want to see the game from One side, Again!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I haven't seen the game since

Jul 5, 2019, 10:30 PM

this morning.

Time to watch a again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, I haven't seen the game since

Jul 6, 2019, 8:55 AM

Yeah, the sky cam view is a great way to watch the game. Watch and see what our O-Line does to Q. William's between double teams and just wearing him out. The sky cam doesn't lie.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic