Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJ Uiagalelei
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

DJ Uiagalelei

Feb 21, 2019, 12:23 PM

*insert pic of popping a champagne bottle here*

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DJ Uiagalelei

Feb 21, 2019, 12:25 PM

Did I miss something?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 12:29 PM

I don't think so. But Clemson appears to remain the heavy favorite and his recruitment could end at the spring game.

Glad I wasnt the only one left out...

Feb 21, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

nm

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing official, growing belief around recruiting gurus

Feb 21, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

is he’ll commit at the Spring Game April 6th.

Re: Nothing official, growing belief around recruiting gurus

Feb 21, 2019, 1:22 PM

WOULD BE QUITE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR OLD DE

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing official, growing belief around recruiting gurus

Feb 21, 2019, 3:00 PM

Between the Matlock marathon and this commitment...h3ll you may stroke out with excitement.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Careful my friend, premature celebration

Feb 21, 2019, 12:29 PM

Can cost you your tnet career. RIP TigerWoods

Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration

Feb 21, 2019, 12:47 PM

Premature celebration did not cost TigerWoods his career in T-net. It was the unneeded and obnoxious comments that were made afterwards from posters on here. We now have very little recruiting news on here thanks to mouthy people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I miss TigerWoods, he was an asset to TNet***

Feb 21, 2019, 12:55 PM

Re: I miss TigerWoods, he was an asset to TNet***

Feb 21, 2019, 6:26 PM

I miss him, too!!!!

Feb 21, 2019, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

I will add further that the little bit of info we do get disappears around commitment time because of previous responses to posts that were incorrect on a recruit's decision.

Feb 21, 2019, 2:19 PM

The day that someone can prove beyond a doubt that a recruit changed his mind about us bc of what old men sitting at home or at work on a computer said, or what a kid on his Mom's computer said, I'll show you a recruit that wasn't all that interested in us to begin with. Most, and especially the smarts ones don't give a crap what others say, they only care about what coaches tell them, and how much they can improve their own ability to at least make it to the NFL, and right now Clemson drastically improves their chances. Everybody wants to be a part of a winning team, and Clemson is a winning team!!! I'll agree 1000% that fans can say things that make the rest of the fan base cringe and frown at, and wish that they didn't say stupid sh!t, but recruits are going to where they believe, and their parents believe will be the best place for them, and it is just that simple!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 2:27 PM

I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of my post.

My point was to say that people who post information about recruits are now likely to shy away from making statements about where a kid will go.

I wasn't commenting on the recruits being affected by Tigernet at all.

I think because of what has happened to Tiger Woods and others, even people who may have some good information now keep it to themselves for the chance that they are wrong.

I never have any "inside" info on recruiting, but if I did I'm not sure I would share because of the response that those guys get if they make one mistake.

Sorry for the confusion. @aallorangeallthetime52®

Feb 21, 2019, 2:27 PM

allorangeallthetime52®

Feb 21, 2019, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

I'm absolutely sure you're right bc, I know nothing about Tiger Woods other than he is a golfer, and he beats up a little dimpled ball just to make it go in a hole 3 or 400 yards away;) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right on - allorange ....

Feb 21, 2019, 6:17 PM

....and even 500 and maybe 600 yards today -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 21, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

I can agree that what people say on this board should not affect a recruits decision. To play devil's advocate, however, we do know of several parents in the past who join Tigernet and keep up with the board. Now if your child was considering our school, as a parent, would you feel reluctant to send your kid to a place where they disrespect and attack their own? Again I agree it should not affect a recruit, but we cannot rule out its 0% affect either.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Feb 21, 2019, 5:38 PM

What a dumb ### comment

Feb 21, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

I can agree that what people say on this board should not affect a recruits decision. To play devil's advocate, however, we do know of several parents in the past who join Tigernet and keep up with the board. Now if your child was considering our school, as a parent, would you feel reluctant to send your kid to a place where they disrespect and attack their own? Again I agree it should not affect a recruit, but we cannot rule out its 0% affect either.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Agreed, now we need to get rid of the mouthy people like

Feb 21, 2019, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

GWPTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

DANG!!! I missed giving you your 19,000th TU.....

Feb 21, 2019, 2:07 PM

again! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN!!!! Miss the other recruiting director on here...

Feb 21, 2019, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

TigerBry83®!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AMEN!!!! Miss the other recruiting director on here...

Feb 21, 2019, 6:29 PM

I do too Myfav - Tmailed him sometime before Feb recruiting date and he said he expected to post his recruiting info before the final recruiting day. But if he did - I missed it...,

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Hang on now, I think the facts are getting a bit twisted

Feb 21, 2019, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

here. With the Gary situation, TigerWoods did a york_tiger type of "done deal" when he posted the champagne bottle. So after he picked Michigan, you can't really expect people to not react after putting yourself out there like that. Same thing with york and the Big12 thingy.

TW was a good sport about it actually. He listened to a family member of Gary's and it seems as though RG changed his mind at the last second. It happens, but if you put yourself out there like that you have to take the good with the bad.

The only time someone like TW is really confronted for their news or opinions is when said news and opinions are plagiarized from other sources without giving credit. When someone posts an "inside scoop" that is seemingly passed along as their own work, but in reality is a C&P from another site, that's not OK. That's completely different from posting a bunch of recruiting news and then providing a source, link or credit someone else's work.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Soooo - GWP - TW was ....

Feb 21, 2019, 6:25 PM

.... plagiarizing ?!? Didn’t realize that ...

TheSecondComing17 has great recruiting info too***

Feb 21, 2019, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

Best Is The Standard

Feb 21, 2019, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Careful my friend, premature celebration ]

I don’t care what anyone says...I still think Tigerwoods was really Jeff Scott.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Feb 21, 2019, 1:01 PM

If he does, indeed, commit at the spring game, that just might be the catalyst to entice early commitments from some of the other high ranking prospects to follow suit.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 1:07 PM

I believe this would be the ideal situation for Clemson.

Get DJ in and recruit guys to play with the best.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be icing on the cake for Bresee to make a similar early commitment to entice guys on the defensive side to join up.

I think Lawrence and XT committing early probably helped with some of the other big names in '18.

Bresee only has one more planned visit at the moment.

Feb 21, 2019, 1:10 PM

That happens to be our spring game. Here’s to hoping!

Feb 21, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

It would surely help with those out west that we are after, especially if they were wanting to play with Uiagalelei!!!

I think we’ll see like 3-4 commitments that weekend

Feb 21, 2019, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

Just a hunch, space will be limited and a lot of guys will be in town.

Re: I think we’ll see like 3-4 commitments that weekend

Feb 21, 2019, 1:18 PM

Please stop!

It's tough enough to wait that long for a Clemson football fix.

We don't need you adding to the expected excitement of the weekend by suggesting that it could be even better than we all expect.

TIA

Re: I think we’ll see like 3-4 commitments that weekend

Feb 21, 2019, 1:37 PM [ in reply to I think we’ll see like 3-4 commitments that weekend ]

I would think we receive a commitment from one of the receivers up until the spring game

Feb 21, 2019, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

Would be wonderful if he commits early but in an interview from about 2 weeks ago DJ stated again that he plans to commit this summer.

Come on down...

Feb 21, 2019, 1:16 PM

...to Tigertown brother!

It's gonna be awesome.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever, I know DJ’s DAD would come play QB with us

Feb 21, 2019, 1:54 PM

if he wasn’t overaged!

Saying, the guy is twitting about how great Clemson is every day it seems.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever, I know DJ’s DAD would come play QB with us

Feb 21, 2019, 6:17 PM

I'm thinking his dad would be better taking Mitch's spot and protecting the blind side.

*knocks on wood after every comment here*

Feb 21, 2019, 2:21 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 3:15 PM

This class is shaping fckn nicely baby. If we can land Burch, Breese, DJ, and Samoan...good god.

Feb 21, 2019, 3:39 PM

He is a big talented guy and I hope he becomes a Tiger but, in his last game, he completed a 19 yard pass for the only offensive TD on one of the first plays of the game. And from there on he was a no show. Don Bosco was to much for him.

Lawrence struggled in his final game of HS too

Feb 21, 2019, 4:46 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/update/recruiting/Trevor-Lawrence-record-breaking-high-school-run-ends-in-playoffs-28665

turned out pretty good.

also he struggled in the All Star game he participated in...UA All American game?

Feb 21, 2019, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

DJ plays at Bosco.....lost to Mater Dei ..a national HS FB powerhouse..no shame in that.

Feb 22, 2019, 10:22 PM

Hey DJ! Come on down to CLEMSON brother.

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic