Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DEAR TRUMP HATERS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

DEAR TRUMP HATERS

Jul 17, 2019, 10:34 PM

Dear Trump Haters:

I fully understand why you dislike the man; I get it. What I don’t understand is why you support the very people whom have lied, cheated, and betrayed America for the past four decades. That baffles me to no end. The same elected officials whom have stood against President Trump are not doing so in the defense of your best interest. Make no mistake they’re merely defending their own interest. As George Carlin once said, “there’s a big club in D.C. and on Wall Street and mother f*ckers, you ain’t in it.”

Now, I’m not saying to support President Trump as some moral authority or savior because he isn’t. All I’m asking for is the courtesy of allowing him to do what we true Americans elected him for. He’s burning down the corrupt temple and ending the political careers of self serving politicians which will establish a new precedence in Washington for a long time. Of course, America is forgetful and will allow the conditions of government to lapse back into turmoil again, and we had better hope that a destructive force like Donald Trump emerges in the next 30-50 years to do the same thing.

People mistake the Government as "The Nation" when it's not. No, President Trump is destroying our government system not our nation. I’m glad he’s doing it too. He’s a one man wrecking ball and it’s a thing of beauty to watch the likes of Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi shrivel up into a ball of nothingness. The real issue is that Americans on both sides have for too long relied on Government to solve problems. When the dust settles from this political disaster we can rise from the ashes as a people who are self sustaining and reliant only upon each other as a citizenry to solve issues and prevent problems from occurring; hopefully.

After all, one would be a fool to believe that a career political system that has been in place for nearly 50 years will suddenly produce real solutions that benefit us as a nation. They’ve had nearly five decades to solve issues and quite frankly, I hold the personal belief that those same people are the cause of the majority of our problems. So, with all due respect I’m asking that you allow President Trump to destroy the system first before we replace him with a leader of common sense and manners.

At the end of the day, you have to demolish old buildings before you can build something new and useful for our era in time. If we keep taking a binary or polar stance, we won’t have the opportunity to build anything because we will destroy ourselves in the process.

Sincerely,

A Man of Common Sense

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Yo, CT1988.

Jul 17, 2019, 10:46 PM

I believe this qualifies as a chain email forward. It's a shame I can't joke with Chesty about it, but you get what I'm saying, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fu...

Jul 18, 2019, 9:31 AM

lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DEAR TRUMP HATERS

Jul 17, 2019, 10:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn. Our elected officials haven’t been so bad.

Jul 17, 2019, 11:19 PM

Some mistakes were made, sure, but look around the world at other elected officials.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yawn. Our elected officials haven’t been so bad.

Jul 18, 2019, 1:21 AM

I know, right? They’re all a bunch of grandstanding clowns ready to lie, cheat, steal, and even murder their way into a lucrative political career.

If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen em all.
They’re all the same, huh?

Oops, that’s not RACIST is it???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Joe....

Jul 18, 2019, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Yawn. Our elected officials haven’t been so bad. ]

josephg®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oww..Hot..Burn..Ache..Sting..hurt..Ouch..

Jul 18, 2019, 8:17 AM

..stick..Pinch..Sore..Throb

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

The prototypical Trump voter logic

Jul 18, 2019, 1:21 AM

Burn everything down and magically a better country will rise from the ashes, “hopefully”.

Hopefully!? Hopefully!?!?

That’s some vision for the future you got there.

Re: The prototypical Trump voter logic

Jul 18, 2019, 1:43 AM

I mean we could stand by and do nothing. Sort of like the frog in the boiling water and hope for the best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: The prototypical Trump voter logic

Jul 18, 2019, 6:42 AM [ in reply to The prototypical Trump voter logic ]

That’s the problem. Everybody seems to think that only a career politician should be elected as the POTUS and only hold high ranking political office. Some “ career politicians” are genuinely good, but I would hazard to guess that 90 percent are corrupt, out to collude with lawmakers for self benefit and the benefit of those in their tight circles, and ultimately could care less if the average American falls off the face of the earth unless you are voting for them of course.

I think it is way past time to clean out these “career politicians” who have made themselves comfortable and sometimes too comfortable. So comfortable I fact that the manipulate votes, open and preserve loopholes in the laws so that the wealthy ( mostly people in their circles) learn to evade taxes and steal from the general population.

Yeah, I’m okay with burning out the rodents and starting over if that is what it takes. I’m okay with a president who will call people out publicly and expose groups for being hate mongers, liars and manipulators.

Not taking a side, I’m just going to leave this here

Jul 18, 2019, 9:50 AM [ in reply to The prototypical Trump voter logic ]

didn’t we elect a 2 term president whose campaign slogan was “hope and change”?

Jul 18, 2019, 9:01 AM

Yeah we don't like them either. That said, Trump is worse then them though. The most divisive president in modern history. We have a horrible human being as a leader. Imagine if Dabo was a horrible human being... It just doesn't work, even if we win.

He's the first yankee, city dwelling billionaire I've known.

Jul 18, 2019, 9:34 AM

Not that I know anymore about him than anyone else here but he fits exactly what I'd expect from a yankee, NYC dwelling billionaire. Did you know he was a yankee, city dwelling billionaire when America elected him? I did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's the first yankee, city dwelling billionaire I've known.

Jul 18, 2019, 10:01 AM

Did you know that he is nothing like NYC billionaires? I have met a bunch. They think he is a dirtbag too. You havent been around that type I have. By the way, most of them are liberals.

Re: He's the first yankee, city dwelling billionaire I've known.

Jul 18, 2019, 10:04 AM

Forgot to add, did you know that Trump is black balled from every golf club in the Hamptons? They wont except him. He wanted it so bad too. My aunt is a member of The Bridge in the Hamptons. They rejected him there too.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic