Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cris Carter nails it !!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Cris Carter nails it !!!

Jan 9, 2019, 8:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJbSUynCQ90

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knows what's up with Clemson...

Jan 9, 2019, 9:08 PM

and with Dabo. He was spot on in his analysis of why we're good and why we're built to last.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just thinking the same thing earlier today

Jan 9, 2019, 9:20 PM

The most impressive similar program build I can think of, though I loathe the rat, is when Coach K went into Dean Smith's BACK YARD and built a superior program right under his nose. Granted, we weren't quite as obscure as these folks make out, but nevertheless what Dabo (and the administration as importantly) has done is nothing short of phenomenal. We are drawing #1 recruits from California for pete's sake. Dabo has marketed the culture that every Clemson alum knows about and loves dearly, and sold it nationwide to the best recruits in the country. It is and will be the model for how to build and sustain an elite football program.

It is profound the way we are now respected by talking heads

Jan 9, 2019, 9:23 PM

They've ignored Dabo's process though they've shown programs about it for several years. I'm stunned, I'm stunned that they are woke and I'm stunned that after so many of the videos they shot and talk shows the promoted about Clemson they all seemed to be blindsided by Clemson putting a foot up Bama's behind.

How do you run a program as Dabo runs our program and how do you recruit like Clemson recruits without being respected as lesser than none and equal to the best? How can anyone say Alabama will be the best team next year because of all the talent they have returning and not say Clemson will for the same reason?

We'll find out before the first preseason poll is released. There are three things in life that's sure, paying taxes, dying and ESPiN's rationalization of the SEC being best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you know, 2019 Season will

Jan 9, 2019, 9:26 PM

called "Bama's Revenge". LOL

ESPN already had a narrated ‘Alabama will be

Jan 9, 2019, 11:17 PM

back on top soon’ video playing on SEC channel within hours of the loss. Major damage control came fast.

Message was edited by: Ihopehedo

Re: Don't you know, 2019 Season will

Jan 10, 2019, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Don't you know, 2019 Season will ]

As it should be known! Clemson will be the focus of every talk show to see if we fall! Saban knows his tenure is coming to an end and thus he has two/three years left to surpass Bear Bryant’s legacy. Dabo may have to rebuild next season, but he has twenty years to compete and compile a legacy! “The Best is yet to come!”

By the time Dabo is 69 he will have created a legacy none of us can envision. Saban is a fine coach, but Dabo can afford to work diligently and surpass anything we can perceive!

Go Tigers ??!!

Re: It is profound the way we are now respected by talking heads

Jan 9, 2019, 9:37 PM [ in reply to It is profound the way we are now respected by talking heads ]

@clemsontiger1988

This was my favorite post of the day so far! Exactly how I would say it. Bravo.
They really have been asleep at the wheel regarding Clemson.
Tajh Boyd and company should have been the warning shot that got their attention.
Oh well, their SEC arrogance will continue catching up to them and SEC ball clubs until they learn a bit of respect for good teams outside their conference.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cris Carter nails it !!!

Jan 10, 2019, 12:13 AM

Awesome descriptions!!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic