Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You Keowee Key tnetters might want to start
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,987

You Keowee Key tnetters might want to start

Feb 14, 2019, 9:47 AM
41832.jpeg(149.1 K)

Packing a 45 on your evening strolls....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't need a gun Spud.

Feb 14, 2019, 9:49 AM

I know karate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Don't need a gun Spud.

Feb 14, 2019, 9:49 AM

I dont know karate....but I know Cr azy

I dated her once.***

Feb 15, 2019, 7:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I dated her once.***

Feb 15, 2019, 9:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Crazy? Or, Karate?

Feb 15, 2019, 9:33 AM [ in reply to I dated her once.*** ]

Are they Asian?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

what are you talking about?

Feb 14, 2019, 10:07 AM

bears are really gentle

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

MUCH better picture than the McElwain/Shark photo.***

Feb 15, 2019, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Came up on one swimming across the lake up

Feb 14, 2019, 10:12 AM

Eastatoe. run right up on a green. i wish there had been golfers there. That would have been entertaining. Spud. text me you email address. you need to see the tree slabs finished.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You Keowee Key tnetters might want to start

Feb 14, 2019, 10:16 AM

They’re making a come back for sure, family has a house north of Keowee and we see them regularly.

^^^low key humble brag***

Feb 14, 2019, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Feb 14, 2019, 10:22 AM

Well at least BigFoot hasn’t been outed yet.

Feb 14, 2019, 2:18 PM

Your late, Sam Elliot killed Bigfoot and Hitler.
HTH

Got a picture of a bigger one than that in Central in Dec.

Feb 14, 2019, 11:20 AM

They're all over now.

Feb 14, 2019, 1:59 PM

That's just my house pet. Answers to 'Bryant'.

Feb 15, 2019, 7:42 AM

I came here bc Google suggested it, Spud (not sure why I originally type Bill. My bad.). What is all this fuss about?

I saw a young adolescent black bear in Pickens, right close to 5 Points of Pickens, (Ralph P Jean/Ireland) back at the end of Summer/beginning of Fall. There is a young pine thicket two stops signs before the 5 Points crossing, back toward Easley Hospital. They seem to have crept further down into SC this year, for sure.

Feb 15, 2019, 8:24 AM

Several have been seen around Six Mile recently. One of the young bears came on my farm and finished off all the remaining blueberries. The tracks indicated it was about 200 lbs. If it comes back the same way next time, a trail cam should get his pic.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 10:44 AM

I'd say the young one I saw was around that. I am 185 and he was easily 20 more pounds than me. It just had a more slim look than the mother and cubs I have seen through the years and is why I say adolescent.

Feb 15, 2019, 9:19 AM

Will a .45 stop one of those beasts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 15, 2019, 9:46 AM

If you’re a good shot

youll probably get your face eaten off before it dies***

Feb 15, 2019, 10:49 AM

Feb 15, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: You Keowee Key tnetters might want to start ]

45 ACP

Feb 15, 2019, 11:09 AM

I have never doubted you Spud but if there are bears around the Keowee area I would recommend at least a 44 Magnum semi just incase they are a lousy shot. Carry an extra clip if you run slow and are a real bad shot.

A friend I knew use to hunt in Alaska. He shot a black bear in the head with a 44 Magnum. The bullet bounced off of his skull. Now that’s a hard head! ??

In all seriousness I hope you folks in Keowee stay safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,987
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic