Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Witch lunger?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Witch lunger?

Jun 13, 2017, 10:01 AM

Mother of Gawd this is pathetic....Malissa Jean must have some serious pruss.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/roo/6164367353.html

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Witch lunger?

Jun 13, 2017, 10:02 AM

Malissa Jean. I know that I have messed up so bad here lately with my anger issues and the things I said to you. Im getting help and hopefully you will see the changes already. Im not with or talking to anyone else. I love you soo much and Im so sorry for everything. You were my 1st true love and I will always remember the great times we had together. They way we could just lay in bed for hours holding each other and talking and laughing at the dumbest things together. I still think about sitting on the porch swing and your hiccup that you had and how I joked about it and made you laugh and smile soo much. Im going to miss holding your hand and kissing it while we drive down the road and Im gonna miss grabbing you around the waist and kissing you like it was the last kiss we would ever get. I could have kissed you for hours. Im gonna miss your head on my chest with my arms around you and my hand rubbing your head. Im gonna miss all the forehead kisses and waking up to your beautiful smile in the mornings. I'm gonna miss getting lost in your eyes and feeling the love we shared for each other. You helped me realize I needed to change my issues and I want to thank you for that. Thank you for helping me become a better man, the amazing man you fell in love with. Thank you for making me become a dream man for someone one day. You have always been my 1st love and I hope that I can find this kind of love again where I will do anything for her. I love you soo much and wish you the best in the future. Im sorry I wasnt able to be your husband or the father to our baby. Im sorry I wasnt good enough. I love you to the moon and back. You were more then just my fiance, you were my dream girl and my best friend. I'm devastated that I caused all this to happen. Goodbye my amazing and beautiful fiance. I will love you forever and then more. I know this is a desperate attempt but I dk what else to do bc Im literally going crazy without any word from you. This is the only way I could try to get you to realize my words are sincere and true and that I want everyone in the world to know I love and want you and that this is 100% my fault and Im getting help

Beta AF***

Jun 13, 2017, 10:21 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he killed himself?

Jun 13, 2017, 10:28 AM

My peanus shriveled up just reading that.

Re: So he killed himself?

Jun 13, 2017, 10:33 AM

Seriously, I've seen guys lose it on Facebook....and that's really bad because everyone you know sees it....but craigslist....on the rent me section?! WOWZERS!!!

Once she's touched the peen, some guys just have trouble

Jun 13, 2017, 10:33 AM

letting go. I'm pretty sure my uncle has married every woman who has touched his, it's crazy. I think he waited 3-4 months to marry the last one, couldn't help himself I guess. Of course, I've seen a bunch of chicks stay with total psycho's, my sister included. This guy is like the personification of cancer, everyone hates him (including her, I think), yet a year later here we are still dealing with him.

Malissa can count on at least a few months of harassment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've had some good prussss

Jun 13, 2017, 10:38 AM

and have gone through some serious break ups that were devastating.....but no way in Fn h3ll would I post my picture with something like that on any section of Craigslist.

Although, I'd like to meet your sister.

Any new stories on your sister's man ?

Jun 13, 2017, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Once she's touched the peen, some guys just have trouble ]

The one I recall was pretty entertaining

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, actually

Jun 13, 2017, 11:09 AM

He came down to the lake Saturday with her, we were there for an hour or so to let the dog off the boat so he could run. We call my dog "big black dog", because well, he's a big black dog. Their neighbor has a white lab who he likes to hump, naturally this leads to a lot of jokes. We found out Saturday night that he apparently considered that horribly racist, and thought they (he and my sister) needed to seriously talk to us about our behavior. He supposedly got belligerent about this Saturday night and into Sunday, upsetting her quite a bit. I could sense he was a little tense, but didn't know he was stewing that bad. Keep in mind, he will never say anything like this to anyone's face but my sisters. Errybody keeps tellin' her, but she ain't listening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And here I am, still surprised

Jun 13, 2017, 12:05 PM

that your Mom hasn't stomped him into a shitstain already.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He insulted her this time, so it's only a matter of time

Jun 13, 2017, 12:18 PM

I'm hoping he has the gall to show back up for fathers day dinner. Everyone is done playing nice.

LOLUTZ.

Jun 13, 2017, 12:39 PM

She'll rip him into three pieces and put them on display individually at the tailgate.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON NOW.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Melissa Jane be like

Jun 13, 2017, 10:42 AM
Melissa Jane.jpg(176.8 K)

Lutz @ Hulk smashing that pig from behind***

Jun 13, 2017, 10:43 AM

Don't be gross***

Jun 13, 2017, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Melissa Jane be like ]

So I stalked.....

Jun 13, 2017, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Melissa Jane be like ]

https://www.facebook.com/malissajean.moore

And I think I know how they met. She's a detention deputy in Anderson. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She probably left him because he's a grown man who wears

Jun 13, 2017, 10:54 AM

Hollister

What else do you wear when baby Gap Kids is too small

Jun 13, 2017, 10:56 AM

and Abercrombie's too big?

Not sure

Jun 13, 2017, 3:48 PM

We should definitely ask Shorty

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Dude...obviously took the

Jun 13, 2017, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crap.

Jun 13, 2017, 12:08 PM

I was supposed to post that to the Columbia page, not Greenville.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic