Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couple things on the game last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,067

Couple things on the game last night

Dec 30, 2014, 12:25 PM

First, I don't think anyone deserved that more than Cole, as Dabo and everyone else has acknowledged by now. I was relatively level-headed about him this year until the GT game, but last night couldn't have been better for him.

Granted, Oklahoma's secondary was among the worst in the country, but I thought the gameplanning was great and Elliot called one heck of a game for a quarterback that had the struggles that he had, and the execution was just about perfect. I don't really think Morris did a good job of differentiating between play calls for Deshaun and Cole this season, and not to bash him now that he's gone, but it was refreshing to see some variety in the playbook last night.

Lastly, how awesome (and classy) was it of Dabo to use two timeouts in the fourth quarter to send off his seniors the right way? Being at the game and seeing that happen was just great. He did a similar thing for Tajh in his last game at the Valley last year, and I can honestly say that Dabo does things like that the right way.

Next year is gonna be a great year!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couple things on the game last night

Dec 30, 2014, 12:34 PM

You have no idea what the two curtain call timeouts did for the team, the seniors and (most importantly) incoming and potential recruits. It shows a program and coaches that cares about and values the players. It shows what class is all about, instead of the stench coming from Columbia and Tallahassee.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree..great honor for Seniors, and stench from Cola & Tally

Aug 13, 2015, 9:58 PM

GoTiGERS..keep winning Men in 2015!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,067
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic