Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could the Bentley injury be an excuse to their poor record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 936

Could the Bentley injury be an excuse to their poor record

Sep 2, 2019, 6:35 PM

This year?

After game 1 loss, they see a 4 win record coming. Jobs are on the line and now they have a scape goat?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could the Bentley injury be an excuse to their poor record

Sep 2, 2019, 7:03 PM

I would say he and Muschump, along with about 115 years of mediocre to poor history along with bad coaches and lackluster players, are reasons for their poor program. Couple that with their clueless, toothless and classless fan base, and lack of results, expectations are deservedly low.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could the Bentley injury be an excuse to their poor record

Sep 2, 2019, 7:10 PM

That’s one of the prevailing theories on FGF. Here’s one of the prevailing chicken brained (and more entertaining) explanations.

From SCsandlapper,

“What we think and what Chump thinks are probably 2 very different things. In a perfect world, don't burn Hilinski's RS. With Bentley announcing today he has a "foot injury" (broken or whatever) and is out "indefinitely",here is, as Paul Harvey says, "the rest of the story".
1-The heat just got ratcheted up about 3 notches after losing to UNC.
2-A lot of people are very "concerned" and vocal about Bentley and daddy Bentley being the reason.
3-Chump goes to Bobby Bentley and explains for them to keep their jobs they have to make a change at QB.
4-Daddy sits down today with Jake and explains it will look better if he doesn't get demoted, so he announces an "injury".

Now for who starts, Chump knows his ### is on the firing line and my guess is he promotes #2 Hilinski to #1 and he starts Saturday. So he determines the fate of this staff. If he's another 4* like McIlwain or another Manning camp award winner like Bentley, bye bye Chump.”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 936
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic