Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could Fields use the R card to get no penality transfer?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Could Fields use the R card to get no penality transfer?

Dec 18, 2018, 8:27 AM

According to Sports Illustrated new transfer rules

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/12/18/justin-fields-transfer-news-georgia-bulldogs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could Fields use the R card to get no penality transfer?

Dec 18, 2018, 8:32 AM

If he transfers he may not have Belk pass rushing him. Does he really want to give that up?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 9:13 AM

I'm not trying to belittle verbal abuse but this will crack the door for any athlete (white or black) to have some documented event where somebody talked bad about them and they are suddenly allowed to transfer anywhere.

What's to stop a parent/uncle from passing $100 off to some drunk ####### and tell him to yell obscene comments at his kid during a game? Free get out of school card would be WELL worth it. It's not that hard to find somebody drunk or stupid enough to perform the task.

I'll be little it... cowboy up ....sissy***

Dec 18, 2018, 9:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 18, 2018, 9:19 AM

Well, say what you want, it was an actual incident that can be used as evidence in a hearing. Hard for the NCAA, or any organization, in today's climate to ignore or minimize such an incident.

It looks like Fields team has thought this through...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 9:19 AM

I don't know if it'll work, but I welcome the publicity that it'll bring to the school.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his issue will be that he and the guy hurling insults met

Dec 18, 2018, 9:23 AM

and Fields said he was all good. I wouldn't consider a 1 time event (stupid yes) that Fields himself said he was good with the apology enough of a mitigating circumstance

Re: his issue will be that he and the guy hurling insults met

Dec 18, 2018, 9:30 AM

and Fields said he was all good. I wouldn't consider a 1 time event (stupid yes) that Fields himself said he was good with the apology enough of a mitigating circumstance

I hear ya, but it's all about optics. It was bad enough to actually boot the guy from the baseball team and school too, I think. So UGA's actions certainly were swift and somewhat severe, thus validating the seriousness of the event.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He could always hire an attorney and play the...

Dec 18, 2018, 9:35 AM

my mother is sick card.

The NCAA is apparently a real sucker for that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic