Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could Clemson be America's team?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Could Clemson be America's team?

Nov 5, 2018, 9:25 AM

Head coach with a truly winsome personality. Tradition second to none. Pagentry and color that are unrivaled across the land. Superstars on both sides of the ball. A media department making our brand better known by the day. Recruiting footprint growing annually.

All we need is another victory over Bama in the CFPCG to bolster our David vs Goliath image. We have the good guy image all day. Bama is the ultimate bully. Everybody loves the underdog as long as they win in the end.

Win and we just might become America's team. 2 of the last 3? 3 of the last 4? Heck, 4 of the last 5 and three in a row with TL (and don't forget CB), the consummate superstar.

The missing piece is ESPiN's hype machine. With the ACC Network coming in August, however, they'll have a lot more skin in the game. I'm betting the narrative changes at that point. No more finesse BS comments. No more you can't handle Bama. The pundits might actually hype Clemson like they have Bama/Jawja/LSU. When that happens America will fall in love with the Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Could Clemson be America's team?

Nov 5, 2018, 9:31 AM

Well, CLEMSON is the epitome of GOOD vs Satan - uh Saban.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the pipe

Nov 5, 2018, 9:32 AM

put it down.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood we're probably gonna be playing in Dallas

Nov 5, 2018, 9:36 AM

Whip a hapless ND or B1G chump. Dallas! America's team emerges.

Besides, I don't do crack. It interferes with my drinking

Message was edited by: David78®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Nov 5, 2018, 9:33 AM

Four guys sat next to us Saturday. They came from LA to see Clemson play. They’ve been trying for five years to coordinate a trip to come. They raved about the whole experience. Tailgating, campus, people, pageantry and especially the football.
They said everyone out there loves Clemson and always checks to see how we are doing. So there’s some coast to coast Tiger love right there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huge family of Texans who have been all ORANGE

Nov 5, 2018, 9:36 AM

during our playoff experiences...even those with TAMU and UT affiliations!

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson already is America's team

Nov 5, 2018, 9:39 AM

http://wearefanatics.com/wp-content/uploads/fanatics-cfp-championship-map-2017-1024x549.jpeg

Whip Alabama again and the takeover is complete.

Re: America loves

Nov 5, 2018, 9:49 AM

Watching teams teams talk trash, full of pitz and vinegar, then get their hearts ripped out and handed to them and their souls crushed on beautiful fall afternoons. At least I do.??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 3:56 PM

I hate being associated with the Cowboys but I have lived all over country and we are becoming nationally recognized.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic