Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could / Should Clemson lose one of its OCs to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,112

Could / Should Clemson lose one of its OCs to

Nov 12, 2018, 11:41 AM

Louisville ?

Discuss.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They seem more intelligent than that...Whew.***

Nov 12, 2018, 11:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could / Should Clemson lose one of its OCs to

Nov 12, 2018, 11:47 AM

Yeah it is going to take quite the sales job to get a good coach there as bad as that AD has been run. I mean the place has potential but like Dabo said.. a job is only as good as the chemistry and commitment of the President, AD and coach working together.
They might get Jeff from Purdue since he went there and may want to see it rebuilt but if he passes, whew.. I dont know who they will get.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 11:57 AM

I would hope they are smarter than that... plus with what UL owns its current family of coaches combined with future revenue of being a beat-down team, I bet that our OCs will be paid better.

Loserville is going to take a shot in the dark. Pull in a young guy and hope. Even then, if they turn around Loserville, I bet they bolt asap.

Unlike Al Golden, this coach will know they are walking into a major cluster of bad press and like NCAA issues. Loserville is going to be a crippled program for a long time and "deservedly so"... I am just waiting for Swofford to give them double-secret probation.

Could be kiffin.***

Nov 12, 2018, 12:02 PM

Re: Could be kiffin.***

Nov 12, 2018, 12:20 PM

Oh, loard..... I can see that happening. Loserville would make an obscene offer to a disgraced coach right?

Nov 12, 2018, 12:23 PM

I could dig that, Kiffin is a hoot, would be fun for the ACC.

Nov 12, 2018, 1:08 PM

I would watch Lousiville v. NC State just to see which coach trolls the other better. I honestly think the end-of-game handshake would result in a knife fight with only Tennessee winning.

Nov 12, 2018, 12:13 PM

Why would you want to go to a dumpster fire?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 1:02 PM

Take it to the bank, no Clemson coordinator would take a job at Louisville based on the situation. When ur in heaven, everywhere else is a downgrade.

omg - funniest post of the day !!!!! we might lose

Nov 12, 2018, 6:15 PM

an OC - but I doubt it would be Louisville !!!!!

LOL.

null

Scelliott would be dumb not to take it if Louisville offered

Nov 12, 2018, 6:39 PM

Neither one of them are going to get a serious look at a P5 job at a school with money, good facilities, solid recruiting ground, a recent heisman winner, and probably a decently long leash for a total rebuild.

In the end it’s not going to matter because neither of them will be offered the job. If/when they leave it will probably be for a G5 job and likely somewhere in the Southeast based on recruiting ties.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,112
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic