Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cotton Bowl gameday recommendations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Cotton Bowl gameday recommendations

Dec 2, 2018, 8:16 PM

Don't remember the last time you guys played there, so I figured I'd give a few recommendations.

1. Lots of easy tailgaiting, especially with the Wal-Mart just across the street (northof the stadium.)

2. I marked the Cicis pizza just west of the stadium. I usually call ahead a few weeks in advance and secure parking ($60-80.) I show up game day, spot reserved, and I'm set. And when the games over, I'm out of the area in under 20 minutes. EASILY the best traffic control I've seen on just about any gameday. If you don't want to park there, tons of other places offer but none would do over the phone sales and some places charged crazy numbers.

3. There's tons of generic places (bww, TGIF, etc) on the road to the west of the stadium. Personally, I like Sherlocks. Tons of tv's, usually open a few hours earlier than anyone else, and produces are legit, especially for a place that close to the stadium.

If you have any questions (I'm sure that will lead to cousin comments and other insults) feel free to ask. It's a great stadium, Arlington is a pretty impressive "suburb" of Dallas. No shortage of things to do there or in Dallas. Good luck and roll tide. I guess we're screwed with the curse of the #1 ranked team in the playoffs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cotton Bowl gameday recommendations

Dec 2, 2018, 8:23 PM

1939. Most of us don't remember that one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 8:25 PM

Oh, and that one was at the old Cotton Bowl, not the new fancy domed stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 8:34 PM

IPTAY ticket site is offering $50 parking passes at the stadium

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 2, 2018, 8:39 PM

IPTAY ticket site is offering $50 parking passes at the stadium

I don't recommend parking IN the stadium parking. It's a nightmare trying to get out. They keep most of the exits chained off forcing several bottle necks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic