Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots

May 10, 2019, 7:52 PM

Normally I would, but he is not happy here so he needs to go. Mustcoot recruited him hard. The coots have no returning RB worth a darn. Feaster would start and have no competition, which is what he wants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots

May 10, 2019, 7:57 PM

Well .... I would - Neal! And - I'll be very surprised if he takes their offer .....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 10, 2019, 8:02 PM

If Feaster is interested in getting a graduate degree that is comparable to a sullied sheet of toilet paper, then south carolina is the place to be

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, this duck ain't so bad.***

May 10, 2019, 8:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Hey, this duck ain't so bad.***

May 10, 2019, 8:31 PM

he's getting it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Hey, this duck ain't so bad.***

May 10, 2019, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Hey, this duck ain't so bad.*** ]

Lol, this cat is no Duck....

Terrible troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 2:59 AM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

He's not interested in getting a graduate degree. I would bet the farm he wants to be the showcase back for the "league".

May 10, 2019, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

Would you have had the same problem if Marcus Lattimore had wanted to transfer to us? (Given that he was healthy)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 8:24 PM

Well - yes - I think I would - 1972. He ditched us out of high school - so.... yes - think I would ..... hth

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots***

May 10, 2019, 8:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

Would you have had the same problem if Marcus Lattimore had wanted to transfer to us? (Given that he was healthy)

I would NOT accept a Gamecock on our team - no matter who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coots would have HATED Marcus if he had done that.***

May 11, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would NOT run behind that "O" line

May 11, 2019, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

There is a reason for that, there are not that good.

May 10, 2019, 8:30 PM

Neal because I think you must live in North Carolina I will give you a pass on this one......but for those of us Clemson fans and graduates who live in South Carolina this would be a totally unacceptable thing to do.....either you are for us or against us....and NOBODY who goes to USuck is for us......and that includes former Clemson players.......no gray area here buddy.....Go to USuck and You Suck....,..Go Tigers!!!!!!!

May 10, 2019, 8:33 PM

Agree - b2 .... No... gray... area....here ......... buddy !!

May 10, 2019, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

Brad Scott worked out pretty well. Plus we got his son.

and Coots hate him for that.***

May 11, 2019, 4:29 PM

May 11, 2019, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

Yeah a Coot transfer to us would be part of a larger covert operation...or not!

May 10, 2019, 8:39 PM

He steals Clemson’s playbook for Muschamp? CHEAT!

that won't help them***

May 10, 2019, 9:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would. Seems uncool to go to a team that plays CU next

May 10, 2019, 8:44 PM

year in the regular season.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

totally agree. He should NOT play for a rival***

May 11, 2019, 4:30 PM

May 10, 2019, 9:07 PM

I would much rather see him at USuC than Bama.

May 10, 2019, 9:10 PM

I WOULD have a BIG problem with it!!!! I can't believe a Clemson man would do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2019, 9:16 PM

I am not saying it's right, but it's business. He wants to go to the NFL. I honestly believe he is going to go to the place he feels gives him the best chance. USuC has no quality backs. He would get as many carries as he could stand.

yes, this was my point. I can't stand a stinkin coot

May 11, 2019, 12:04 AM

but once a player is not happy we are better off without him. The coots have no RBs, most everyone else does. He needs a place with no competition to get the number of carries he wants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 3:01 AM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

Well, He's obviously not a Clemson man.

Our defense will hurt Feaster. He runs like a school girl

May 11, 2019, 12:09 AM

I dont want to see some panty waist running back taking carries from Lyn J. He totes the rock like a hard nosed football player.

May 11, 2019, 12:21 AM

People seem to forget that at the end of the day this is a friendly sports rivalry. People act like South Carolina football players killed their mother. Yes It feels good to beat them, but Im not going to actually be mad because a guy wants to make a decision that would benefit his future just to remain loyal to a school he helped win 2 rings and already graduated from. He owes Clemson nothing at the end if the day especially not any of us.

May 11, 2019, 3:04 AM

Am I missing something here? It is my understanding that he expects to graduate in August. Is he going to do all of his summer school work and makes his official visits and get all of that done? Perhaps the hay is in the barn. The only thing that really disturbs me is the Insult to #28.

+1 . . . for the "insult to #28" reference***

May 11, 2019, 5:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

1.I see nothing friendly between Clemson and Cola.
2. It’s not a rivalry, it’s a domination. Reference history.
3. There is zero benefit for Feaster going to Cola. They will use him like a mule and get him probably hurt with that terrible OL.

Spoken like a cooter. BS logic. HATED RIVAL***

May 11, 2019, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't have a problem with Feaster going to the coots ]

That is BS logic. Coots are a hated rival. He should NOT

May 11, 2019, 4:19 PM

go there. If so, he would be DEAD to all tiger fans.

If TF chooses to be a coot . . .

May 11, 2019, 6:03 PM

there is no situation where I could honestly pull for him. While he may not be in the strictest form "dead to me", he will only be a memory of an earlier time. Post Clemson Feaster will not exist to me . . . he will simply be a coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 6:02 PM

Wasn’t Spurrier rude to Feaster’s mom at some event? Muschamp may have recruited him too, but it would have been at the very end of the cycle, unless he was recruiting him to play defense at Auburn.

May 11, 2019, 9:26 PM

So you want a good player off the best team ever to go to the coots and make them a better team? You are a COOT!

May 11, 2019, 9:53 PM

Staying at Clemson, playing his role, saving his body. He has plenty of tape and is going to the league. I think he and Choice’s skillsets fit the NFL well.

May 11, 2019, 10:00 PM

Moot coot never recruited him. Period

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic