Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots watched the recent Natty to prepare for Bama.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coots watched the recent Natty to prepare for Bama.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:25 PM

Had to see how we did it.

https://www.spursandfeathers.com/football/tavien-feaster-it-s-going-to-be-a-fist-fight/article_b35028de-d3e5-11e9-9455-eff654101659.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those tards lack self-awareness...

Sep 12, 2019, 10:54 PM

They don't have the talent or the coaching to complete with teams like Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M or Clemson. That's not a slight. It's just a fact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^This.... and the fact that

Sep 12, 2019, 11:10 PM

Hilinski has never seen a defense like the one Alabama is bringing to Columbia on Saturday. Ain't no candy coating this one - it is going to be a painful learning experience for coot Hilinski on Saturday. The coots better just hope the kid makes it the whole game uninjured because that big nasty elephant from Alabama is going to stomp the living daylights out of the chickens. This competitiveness of this game will effectively be over by the end of the 2nd quarter...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those tards lack self-awareness...

Sep 12, 2019, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Those tards lack self-awareness... ]

Just Feaster wasn't enough to help the coots beat UNCheat, and he will be very far from helping them to beat Bama. I would bet that Saban has told his team everyday several times a day, that the last time he took the better team into Billy Brice, they got beat. The coots will get stomped in their own house this coming Saturday, and Saturday will be the day that Feaster will miss his X Tiger team the most since he left Clemson. He will question the reasons that he left Clemson more Saturday than he has any time since leaving, and I believe that he will admit that he made a mistake if he hasn't done that already!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots watched the recent Natty to prepare for Bama.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:58 PM

They had better not use those "copy cat" plays that we used, or Saban is gonna be ticked.

Sep 12, 2019, 11:16 PM

It won't matter what they do Saturday, it won't be enough!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2019, 11:35 PM

Waste of time. That won’t help them find the exits at the cockroach at all. Just keep it simple. Walk towards the blue flashing lights.

Sep 13, 2019, 1:51 AM

Other than having to hear the Coots run their mouths until Thanksgiving weekend, would it be better for Clemson if SC pulled the upset against Bama or to get stomped? I think it boosts our SOS, but I don’t think I could take hearing them boast until we play them and tell us how bad they are going to beat us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 4:03 AM

I personally don’t think Bama is that good this year, apparently neither do the coaches, AP or ESPN. Georgia, LSU and possibly Usuck will best them this year. I don’t think we will get a chance at them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots watched the recent Natty to prepare for Bama. ]

I see and understand what you're saying, but if I've said it once I know I've said it many many times, if usuc has to win to build on our SOS, I still want them to lose every game they play, and we can build it up by beating every team we play, that proves strength enough!!! Go Tiger, and go Bama, destroy the coots!!!

An epic battle between two giants. Bama won't go away

Sep 13, 2019, 2:12 AM

they will play hard for four quarters.

LOL Feaster makes a good coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 7:46 AM

My favorite quote....

“It’s going to be a four-quarter game.” -Feaster

I highly doubt that Mr. Feaster. I highly doubt that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Duh. All football games are 4 quarters. Where you been?***

Sep 13, 2019, 1:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Duh. All football games are 4 quarters. Where you been?***

Sep 13, 2019, 1:18 PM

The game may be 4 quarters, but it will be over long before 4 quarters has ended.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 2:14 PM

Shuuusssshhhhhhhh

Don't tell Jawja, since they can't count "four" quarters, they have only be playing 3 for the last 40.... errr 30 years

Sep 13, 2019, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Duh. All football games are 4 quarters. Where you been?*** ]

But this game will be over by half time. Most of their fans will be back at the bar before the teams come back out after the half time break, or back at their trailers beating their wives, or practicing throwing bottles at their kids and dogs!!!

Sep 13, 2019, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots watched the recent Natty to prepare for Bama. ]

He's such a polite young man,

Sep 13, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots watched the recent Natty to prepare for Bama. ]

Yeah maybe Feaster will get some carries in the second half once all the starters are pulled. He is correct that for him it will be a 4 quarter game. Just that 4th quarter will be garbage time after they get their beaks blown off.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Copy Cat Plays” ? Saban’s not gonna like that.***

Sep 13, 2019, 12:56 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 1:08 PM

"Feaster sees similar comfort in then Gamecocks’ Ryan Hilinski, who will make just his second college start on Saturday.

“I think he’ll be good. He’s a pretty chill guy, a calm guy,” Feaster said. “He studies. He works hard. I think it’ll be good for him and I think he’ll have a great game.”

That's quite the leap, right there.

Clemson

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic