Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Black panthers in Hemingway are out of control
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 51

Black panthers in Hemingway are out of control

Feb 13, 2019, 3:51 PM
coot.png(51.6 K)

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/georgetown-co-deputies-man-admits-panther-attack-story-false

South Carolina deputies: Man charged after admitting panther attack story false
by Wilson BeeseWednesday, February 13th 2019

Rickey Wesley Lynch (Georgetown Co. Sheriff's Office)

GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WCIV) — Georgetown County Sheriff's Office says a man has admitted to making up a story about being attacked by large black cat Monday night. Deputies say they spent hours patrolling roads near where 33-year-old Rickey Wesley Lynch reported he was knocked into a ditch and scratched. The Hemingway man has been charged with filing a false police report, and breaching the peace. He is being held at Dorchester County Detention Center pending a bond hearing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those goodyear tires are out of control

Feb 13, 2019, 3:53 PM

Looks like yet another Ph.d candidate at usuck

Feb 13, 2019, 3:55 PM

lol.....what a maroon!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you are going to lie to the police...

Feb 13, 2019, 4:00 PM

and file a false police report, of all the many things you could consider, how in the world do you come-up with that one?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If you are going to lie to the police...

Feb 13, 2019, 4:18 PM

'cause the Lizard Man was already taken?

Re: If you are going to lie to the police...

Feb 13, 2019, 5:17 PM

LMAO :D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like yet another Ph.d candidate at usuck

Feb 13, 2019, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Looks like yet another Ph.d candidate at usuck ]

grew up in that area, never seen one but I have seen cat tracks across plowed field that sank as least as deep as my foot prints while bird hunting

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like yet another Ph.d candidate at usuck

Feb 13, 2019, 5:31 PM

Back in the late fifties we had been visiting family in Charleston for the weekend. On the return trip home on Sunday night between Walterboro and Bells Cross Roads a large dark brown cat with a long tail crossed the road in two bounds in front of us. I asked Daddy what was that and he said it had to be a panther. That is the only time in my life to ever have seen a creature like that here in SC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was probably a Tiger***

Feb 13, 2019, 4:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man that JHop83 is something else ain’t he?***

Feb 13, 2019, 4:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Black panthers in Hemingway are out of control

Feb 13, 2019, 4:10 PM

This is going to be a major disappointment to the hundreds of people on Facebook who are also telling their stories about black Panthers they've seen in the lowcountry of SC

Feb 13, 2019, 5:02 PM

It only rivals the number of people telling about the number of Water Moccasins they have seen north of Columbia in the upstate!

Has anybody here seen a moccasin north of Cola?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2019, 5:44 PM

Especially when they tell you that they have seen them with their own eyes......then I have to find a nice way to tell them that they are...... IDIOTS!

Copperheads and Rattle Snakes ONLY(Poisonous that is) above the "Fall Line" that goes through SC and just about splits COLO!

Water Mocs are seen in Fairfield County also

Feb 13, 2019, 6:15 PM

which is north of Columbia. there's plenty of water sources passing through the county, I don't know if they are plentiful or just some stragglers but they are up there as well...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2019, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Black panthers in Hemingway are out of control ]

Spent my youth in Orangeburg on/around the Edisto River..... swam/fished/hunted in/along/on the river almost daily in the summers..... plenty of moccasins and cottonmouths there - in and around the river and swamp and in trees along the river - but also spent several summers on the staff at Boy Scout Camp Barstow outside Columbia and only saw rattlers there. I'm 74 years old and have lived in Columbia full-time since 1992 and never have seen a moccasin around Columbia.

Feb 13, 2019, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Black panthers in Hemingway are out of control ]

Is Heath Springs north of Cola ? I was fishing at my aunt's farm about 58 years ago .

I saw a big fat water moccasin at the edge of the pond in the cat tails . I started screaming for my granny who was on the the other side of the pond .

God bless her . She eventually made it over to me with a long handled sickle and started beating the snake . That snake never tried to escape.

It just stood up and put up s valiant battle with Granny . Fortunately, it was no match for the grandmother .

I will never forget the white mouth on that snake as it struck out at the blade on the stick . I hope I never have to face another cotton mouth again, for Granny has been long gone .

Sleep well , tonight .

Feb 13, 2019, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Black panthers in Hemingway are out of control ]

Seen many water mocasins in NC. Have killed several in NC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2019, 4:14 PM

Stupid coots

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 13, 2019, 4:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drugs are a

Feb 13, 2019, 4:28 PM

helluva drug.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Drugs are a

Feb 13, 2019, 5:18 PM

Feb 13, 2019, 5:42 PM

Amy gamecock fans arrested today?

That dude is 33 years old?

Feb 13, 2019, 6:12 PM

He looks about 63 years old.

Hard livin'

That guy's name is Rickey? No way...***

Feb 13, 2019, 7:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot doesn't know Chupacabra when he sees one***

Feb 13, 2019, 7:27 PM

I've seen some black cougars...***

Feb 13, 2019, 7:30 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic