Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Pizza Party
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,102

Coot Pizza Party

Apr 7, 2019, 11:25 AM

I only went back 3 pages, but I think the reason they had the party after the spring game is because that is the only one they are certain to win this year. If somebody else had this assumption not trying to copy cat.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot Pizza Party

Apr 7, 2019, 11:42 AM

Plus they try and make it a point to copy everything that Dabo does at Clemson. They don't get it, and they never will. They believe that it is things like a slice of pizza that has made Dabo so popular at Clemson. It doesn't register to them that it's the type of man that Dabo is without having to copy what somebody is or does, and how hard he works to assure that Clemson has better young exiting his program along with good FB players!!! They believe that all it takes is a slogan or a slice of pizza!!! Stupid chickens!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot Pizza Party

Apr 7, 2019, 11:59 AM

I saw the receipts from yesterday's post and for a few more $s Muscoot could have fed all their fans at the Uof5C spring game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cOOts were celebrating mediocrity. That is what they do!***

Apr 7, 2019, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: cOOts were celebrating mediocrity. That is what they do!***

Apr 7, 2019, 1:57 PM

How can they celebrate mediocrity when have not yet attained that level?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 2:11 PM [ in reply to cOOts were celebrating mediocrity. That is what they do!*** ]

I hate to defend the chickens, but come on now: over half the D1 programs in America will be 'mediocre' this year.

Should their coaches, fans, relatives and former players avoid celebrating them, because they may not turn out to be good enough to a bunch of snob fans at Clemson???

I hope Clemson football doesn't fall back to mediocre for 50 years. But when it does, i hope many of us will still celebrate those kids who might have no hope of a championship.

Coot fans love a pathetic product. So long as they can treat us with decency when we visit, more power to them in their love affair with 6-6 or 5-7. If Wake, GT and Duke didn't celebrate their teams during their mediocre years, beating them would be no fun. There is a place in the food chain for great fans of mediocre programs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am talking only about cOOt program.

Apr 7, 2019, 3:32 PM

Could care less about the rest. cOOt program is trash and they get what they deserve. No free pass from me. I remember the five years of h3ll we had to put up with under Spurlid. I remember sitting through the Hatfield days with plenty of unfilled seats in the Valley. I respect everything Dabo has done with our program and despise everything about our trash rival. Dabo has built us to last and win more championships. Muscramp has built them to give $5 tips.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Apr 7, 2019, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: cOOts were celebrating mediocrity. That is what they do!*** ]

Man you really went far out of your way to defend the coots. There is some heavy egg eaters some where in your blood line!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: cOOts were celebrating mediocrity. That is what they do!*** ]

Can you tell me when the coots are going to START treating us with decency down there? I've gone to quite a few games there since 1971, and haven't been treated decently yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,102
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic