Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Coot

Apr 2, 2018, 10:27 PM

Was in Target with grand daughter Friday. I was wearing my orange shirt and tan shorts. She had on her Renfro jersey. A fellow in check out said, “I guess from all that garb you’re Clemson fans?” The tone was a snarl. “Yep, the color of a champion! I guess you’re a ####?” “Yep! SEC!” My grand daughter snickered and said, “Guess they don’t have a championship!” He left the line and went back into the stacks! My son is raising my grand-daughter right! ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

It really has gotten bad. Same situation

Apr 2, 2018, 6:31 AM

many times in the past few months. Walked into gas station having on just a tiger ball cap and some dude says, "I bet you pull for Clemson". I just bs'd him and told him I jump on any team winning like all bandwagon fans. I asked if he was a suck fan and he was so I told him I feel for the real fans who stick with losing teams.

Seriously though that has been somewhere in the 15th time I've been asked if I was a Clemson fan while wearing Clemson garb. They can't even ask what's gonna happen next year or how's recruiting or who y'all playing ooc. Just dumb bs comments. They are losers.

And it is not back to the good ole days for Clemson and Suck rivalry. Clemson has reached a level only achieved by a couple schools in all history. Coots wish it was back to maybe winning 1 out of 6.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't believe you let that coot talk to you in front of

Apr 2, 2018, 9:40 AM

your grand daughter. You should've punched him right in his face and then kicked his shins. Then let her get in a few kicks. That's how you deal with those stinkin coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic