Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats Dabo & Staff on a good year...had we beaten USuCk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,131

Congrats Dabo & Staff on a good year...had we beaten USuCk

Nov 26, 2012, 6:18 PM

it would have been a great year. We were a good defense away from having a legitimate chance at a NC run.

Also congrats on being named one of 16 semifinalists for National Coach of the Year by the Maxwell Football Club of Penn.

Now go get us some defensive recruits that can come in and start next year.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 game does not make a season, nor do you hire a guy based

Nov 26, 2012, 6:22 PM

on 1 game, but you can learn a lot from patterns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not a good year if your best win was Ball State.***

Nov 26, 2012, 6:23 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good post. Respectable, with your opinions based on facts...

Nov 26, 2012, 6:35 PM

Too bad your thread will be littered with comments from a$$holes that try to live their lives and depend on their entire self worth through a football teams successes, rather than just enjoying the game.

Have a good evening and Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well my friend, this ***hole likes to win. You go

Nov 26, 2012, 6:46 PM

right ahead and enjoy your tailgating and the game, if you like,but i be darn if
I can accept losing to SC every year. Continue to pass out those high salaries
to coaches who are continue to brag about their wins but can not beat their rivals.

Shhhhh! peanut......................

Nov 26, 2012, 6:52 PM

you know you have to be politically correct these days and not disagree with anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, especially 8693's. Otherwise you're an a**hole.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats Dabo & Staff on a good year...had we beaten USuCk

Nov 26, 2012, 6:56 PM

"we were a good defense away" from a NC run. Ok, we have offense and defense, so we are missing half of the equation we need for a NC run?

No we were a dominating D player or two away from a NC run..

Nov 26, 2012, 10:56 PM

Our defense was no where close to being a good defense. On a scale of 1-10 we were probably a 4; slightly below average. Our offense was stellar all year until this last game...where we let 1 dominant defensive player change the game. Had our D just been a top 25 defense (a 5 or a 6) we'd won the FSU and USuCk games. Someone posted earlier that had Clowney signed with Clemson we would probably be playing for a NC that is probably true...he is the type player that we are missing and that our coaches are out there trying to sign.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Post!

Nov 26, 2012, 7:02 PM

Go Tigers! 10-2!!!!

Re: Congrats Dabo & Staff on a good year...had we beaten USuCk

Nov 26, 2012, 7:35 PM

Boy, that IPTAY newsletter via the Internet really influenced you.

Don't know what letter you are referring to...I just know

Nov 26, 2012, 11:09 PM

what I see. Yes it sucks to lose to the dirtpeckers...but like it or not they have a good team probably the best they have ever had, they beat Ga, barely lost to LSU, and had they not turned the ball over 40 times against Fl they may have one that. We played like crap on Saturday night, it was by far our worst game of the year on O and the D just doesn't have the ability to win a game for us. They converted way too many 3rd & longs and we couldn't get them off the field. The officiating in the second half didn't help much either, two bogus PI calls and a no call on the helmet to helmet on Tajh hurt. Yet we were still within 3 with 5 or 6 minutes left in the game.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,131
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic