Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”

Nov 9, 2019, 5:00 PM

Oh. I must have been mistaken in my assessment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”

Nov 9, 2019, 5:03 PM

Wow....wonder what D he was watching.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love these experts...

Nov 9, 2019, 5:03 PM

Whatever show it is on XM 84 in the mornings that danny Kanell is on, the other dude was making his picks and just dogs Clemson constantly...

Then it can go picking the Louisville- UM game and he’s all “This is a really good Louisville team...”

Wait, wut?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.”

Nov 9, 2019, 5:05 PM

It’s always funny when someone on the internet that doesn’t know the difference between cover 2 and cover 3 think they know more about football than an ex nfl player and football lifer.

But hey, I like laughing.

Clemson's opponents haven't had to cover

Nov 9, 2019, 5:08 PM

2 and 3 at the same time, much this season. There cover of 5 and 8 have been a challenge, though!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2019, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Joey Galloway during highlight recap: “This is a reeeeally good Penn State defense.” ]

In addition to laughing, do you enjoy ignoring facts like Minnesota’s QB Morgan went 10 for 12 and 199 yards on the aforementioned defense in the first quarter of the game? Or that he only had 2 incomplete passes for the entire game?

TNet ain’t the place for you if you’re put off by “someone on the internet,” hombre.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Nov 9, 2019, 5:13 PM

So I guess when Jake Bentley three for 500 on our defense last year, we had a bad defense too?

Nov 9, 2019, 5:35 PM

Bentley had the game of his life and Clemson still dominated all phases of the game and won by 3 TDs on the way to a 15-0 record.

Today, Minnesota dominated the phases of the game, including just about everything related to PSU’s defense, and exposed PSU for what they are.

So no, Bentley performing doesn’t negate the otherwise dominant performance of a truly great defense.

GO TIGERS

Nov 9, 2019, 5:09 PM

It's amazing what happens when a the highly touted B1G defenses fair against teams that have a competent QB.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

"Penn State has a powerful offense.” - Turd Blackledge

Nov 9, 2019, 5:38 PM

..said during game...

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic