Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson... it’s just different...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,362

Clemson... it’s just different...

Nov 24, 2018, 12:59 PM

Here on the brink of another rivalry (stomping), acc championship, and trip to the playoff, it’s easy to get spoiled and forget just how awesome this program has become.

The winning is great, but for me, what is most amazing is just how differently Dabo and co. have built this powerhouse. As I watch programs around the country, there is truly no school who has done it the way they have done it. From the “family” atmosphere to the constant Clemson alumni show on NFL games each Sunday, it is just really cool to see.

As I watched the video with Clemson babysitting the other day, I was again reminded of the way this program continues to promote values (yes I know they were messing around but it’s the way the seem to truly enjoy each other and are a “family”) that you don’t often, if ever, see from other schools.

So, as we enjoy the “championship” phase of the season, I challenge each of you to take the time to enjoy the ride we are on! It’s truly one of a kind!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD!!!!!.....***

Nov 24, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson... it’s just different...

Nov 24, 2018, 1:03 PM

Couldn’t have said it better! Love these Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 1:06 PM

CLEMSON ROCKS!!!
TIGERS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 3:46 PM

Thank-You - YOU NAILED THIS POST! Dabo deserves so much credit for our success! I am so proud to be a Tiger! What this has taught me is that when we eventually drop a game once in a while, I am determined to continue to support our team and to never take for granted the many blessings we are currently sitting on!

Way back in 81, as a Sophomore, I was so thrilled to see that Natty win! Being from Fayetteville N.C. and coming to CU in the fall of 79, no one from my HS had heard of CU (well maybe 6 or 10 people), so, after 81, I was SO SO BLESSED to have my old HS Friends say "Ok, NOW we know who Clemson is..." - I never dreamed that in my lifetime i could be so doubly blessed to have seen the strides our little old Alma Matta has made in becoming such a hub of Technology, Higher Education, and a World Class Athelitic Powerhouse to boot - we are a real blessing to the South, and to the State of South Carolina in general - my fellow Fans and Clemson Brothers, please do not take this time and period in your lives for granted and always carry your Tiger Heads High! To those whom so much has been given: so much more is expected.

God Bless Our Awesome School and Team !!!

GO TIGERS !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,362
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic