Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson football moving forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,436

Clemson football moving forward

Nov 5, 2017, 12:59 PM

I’m very frustrated with the problems on both sides of the ball. The coaches just don’t seem to be getting a handle on it either and for 8.5 million a year, Dabo should be all over it. The defense looked tough the first part of the year and just fell off. It’s disturbing. The offense has a couple clear issues that stand out above the others, poor qb passing and poor playcalling. I have never seen such bad playcalling as I’ve seen lately.

Three consecutive predictable qb carries was really horrible play calling. Based on the last few games, the team would be better off just giving the ball to Feaster and ETN and just run down the rest of the teams throats. Trying to pass seems to do more harm than good. At the beginning of the year Bryant made some deep balls but lately he has looked like he can’t. Since everyone is stacking the box anyway, might as well run down their throats if you can and rest the defense.

If we don’t play better, we might lose to FSU and certainly MIAMI. If things continue, we won’t make the playoff , no way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bro sit down and chill....

Nov 5, 2017, 1:03 PM

We won hard fought game!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bro sit down and chill....

Nov 5, 2017, 1:05 PM

Don't know why the coaches don't hire him since they have failed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson football moving forward

Nov 5, 2017, 1:07 PM

Jesus Christ dude we are on the verge of possibly going to the playoffs for 3 straight years how are you gonna act when we lose 2 or more games in a season,cause I promise you it will happen some time.

Nov 5, 2017, 1:18 PM

I’m fairly certain when they pay coaches it’s for the current year. I think they were well compensated already for last year. The truth is the truth. Everyone saw how bad it was. Stop acting like we squeezed by so it never happened. If we don’t improve , we won’t go back to the playoffs or win the acc.

These issues need to be corrected. I’m glad we won but we were within a hair of losing . Our luck will run out if we don’t address the problems. Just the facts.

Nov 5, 2017, 1:27 PM

Lol I'm sure the coaches are just sitting there thinking we have no issues. Clemson is getting every teams best shot right now. Sometimes teams are good at certain things and bad at others. The fact that you think they can just basically fix issues shows how clueless you are. We had two corners out for this game and State had some really good schemes and really good athletes to help take advantage of it. Clemson will lose some games and barely win some others against good teams. A seven point win on the road against a top 20 team is always a good win. Maybe football is just not your thing

Nov 5, 2017, 1:28 PM

Magically fix issues not basically

Make me laugh!

Nov 5, 2017, 1:21 PM

8-1 and about to capture the division with a team ranked out of the top 10 when the season started? You need an attitude adjustment. This team has all it's dreams ahead of it and the coaches have given our boys what they need as they have navigated this season!

Go Tigers!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year has created some entitled fans.

Nov 5, 2017, 1:25 PM

I wasn’t happy with a lot of calls on both sides yesterday, but two Top 10 teams went with one getting drubbed by 31 by an unranked team.

It’s easy to criticize every single flaw you see in this team, but I’d rather just enjoy the ride instead of be negative about a Top 5 team post Watson life.

Re: Last year has created some trolls

Nov 5, 2017, 3:17 PM

fify

Get this guy a laptop and on the sidelines!

Nov 5, 2017, 1:23 PM

Or maybe just make him the towel boy, for Bryant!

Nobody cares.***

Nov 5, 2017, 1:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe if someone had, you know, during his formative years..

Nov 5, 2017, 1:44 PM

he might not be this way?

It's never too late to start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I have never seen such bad playcalling as I’ve seen lately"

Nov 5, 2017, 1:31 PM

...you must not have watched Clemson Football in the Tommy West years.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Rest assured he doesn't watch Clemson football at all ...

Nov 5, 2017, 5:33 PM

... maybe he knows who Tommy West is, but probably not.

Take a chill pill.

Nov 5, 2017, 1:51 PM

No one wants to win more than the Clemson coaches and players. We won !

Guess what? They know much more about the game of football than you or me. We won !

We won at home against Auburn We won !
We won at Louisville. We won !
We won at Virginia Tech. We won !
We won at N. C. State We won !

Yes, things aren't perfect but guess what? We won. Enjoy it. I trust the men with the shiny rings.

Listen up coot

Nov 5, 2017, 1:54 PM

We have about 20 conference championships + 2 national championships. This includes 3 conference titles and one national title under Swinney. There isn't a program in the country not named Alabama that wouldn't trade for the success we have over the last few years. Not to mention the fact that we have, what is it now, an all time 24 game lead on your chickens. I know you're jealous. I know we've hurt your feelings many times and I know we are everything you wish your program was but can never be. Keep trolling if it makes you feel better sweetheart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 2:59 PM

Nice try, coot!! We're going to give your dirtpeckers another "moral victory" at the cockroach. Probably win by 14 this time instead of 50+.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 5, 2017, 3:29 PM

Wow...I am just amazed at posts like this. You really need to get some perspective on where we are as a program and appreciate all the success we've had the last few seasons.
I won't call you a coot but this post reeks of trolling. J/S

Nov 5, 2017, 3:32 PM

you are the type that ruins it for everyone. the entitlement generation. you are sickening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When deroberts responds to you in lower case, you KNOW

Nov 5, 2017, 5:35 PM

... you are beneath contempt!

Nov 5, 2017, 4:13 PM

On the outside chance you are actually a Tiger and not a Coot, you need to undergo a series of electric shock treatments in an attempt to bring you to your senses.

Nov 5, 2017, 5:38 PM

How does the Ignore button work? I think I have someone I want to ignore

Only 8 schools have a playoff appearance.

Nov 5, 2017, 5:48 PM

Not many fans realistically felt we would make the playoff again this year. Chill

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man it’s just football. It’s not life or death. We aren’t in Florida State’s shoes.

Nov 5, 2017, 6:03 PM

Nm

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,436
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic