Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson QB and the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Clemson QB and the coots

Jul 20, 2019, 7:50 AM

Seems I remember comments by DW regarding the “rivalry” that made me think he was taking responsibility for “5 bomb” revenge. I certainly recall TL turning to the coot bench after a TD (I think it was the first one) to give them some “in your face.” All this leads me to believe that behind the scenes the Clemson QB position is now personally responsible for a coot beat down year in, year out. Just a feeling. Anyone else with this take?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson QB and the coots

Jul 20, 2019, 7:58 AM

Clemson’s great QB’s certainly deserve a lot of the credit ..... but they have a lot of help !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 20, 2019, 8:42 AM

I do remember DW4 saying "I don't want to ever lose to those guys"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I think he said,

Jul 20, 2019, 9:30 AM

“I WILL NOT lose to them!”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The quote was, " I will not ever lose to them even if I have

Jul 20, 2019, 9:34 AM

to play on one leg".

Re: The quote was, " I will not ever lose to them even if I have

Jul 20, 2019, 3:07 PM

And ... that’s what he meant - Spud ... that’s what he meant!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: I think he said,

Jul 20, 2019, 10:14 AM [ in reply to I think he said, ]

You are correct Skeeta!

Re: I think he said,

Jul 20, 2019, 3:06 PM [ in reply to I think he said, ]

Yep - that’s what he said - Skeeta - that’s what he said !! -:)

Jul 20, 2019, 9:25 AM

Yeah, that coot staredown was a little uncharacteristic of TL16.

I figured they must have been talking trash to him before the game about what they thought they were going to do to us and he looked over after that first TD to make sure they were paying attention to the 21-point beatdown they were about to receive.

The beatdown would have been larger, but after the game was decided we used them to show some fake holes in the defense on film to setup Bama for 2 interceptions in the NCG. Bama didn't learn after we swapped the coverage mid-play on the first interception and they tried again for the second one.

I thought

Jul 20, 2019, 12:10 PM

EVERY PLAYER was personally responsible?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic