Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,920

Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press

Mar 3, 2019, 7:58 PM

I wish I could see his reaction when Gary finished with a weak 26 reps, for a DT. That's only one more than Cle pumped out.

I'm going to miss that guy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press

Mar 3, 2019, 10:17 PM

You realize Gary is more like a DE right? He is only like 280. Dude is a baller. Wish he would have came to Clemson but him not coming here doesn't mean he isn't a great athlete.

If Cle finds him laugh-worthy, I'm going to make fun of him***

Mar 3, 2019, 10:48 PM

Re: If Cle finds him laugh-worthy, I'm going to make fun of him***

Mar 3, 2019, 10:57 PM

It is okay to laugh at him idc but don't talk crap when he benched more reps than Cle and probably out runs his as well. I would take Cle over Gary but Gary is a stud for sure.

Mar 3, 2019, 11:07 PM

Gary's a gifted athlete but the production never really measured up and Winovich always had the superior tape.

Mar 3, 2019, 10:58 PM [ in reply to If Cle finds him laugh-worthy, I'm going to make fun of him*** ]

Im really just messing with ya tho buddy. Nothing but love to my fellow Tiger.

Re: Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press

Mar 3, 2019, 11:49 PM

Gary missed a great opportunity to come to Clemson. I don’t think he full potential was ever reached. All of our guys at the combine are doing great. I just hope the ones that are injured will be healed by pro day

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 4, 2019, 7:20 AM

yeah, he could have sat on the bench with Huggins and Pinkney.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2019, 11:55 PM

Clelin should have let Rashan hold his two National Championship rings before his set , that added extra few ounces probably took away the tying rep .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 4, 2019, 12:10 AM

Gotta figure that 84-inch wingspan kept Tua from even sniffing the end zone on Clelin's 4th down stop

Yeah, and CF's speed...

Mar 4, 2019, 6:40 AM

kept Tua from turning toward the endzone to find a receiver. All across our Dline that was the most aggressive and effective passrush I've seen as long as I can remember.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 8:06 AM

Cle was an all around DE. He was just as good setting the edge and stopping the run game as much as rushing the passer.

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,920
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic