Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quiz: Who said this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 474

Quiz: Who said this?

Oct 9, 2019, 8:03 PM

"It is high time that we stop thinking politically as Republicans and Democrats about elections and started thinking patriotically as Americans about national security based on individual freedom. I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the four horsemen of calumny: fear, ignorance, bigotry, smear."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your mama ***

Oct 9, 2019, 8:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

You?***

Oct 9, 2019, 8:09 PM

Re: Quiz: Who said this?

Oct 9, 2019, 8:16 PM

Serious question. Who said it and why?

Your face.***

Oct 9, 2019, 8:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your face.***

Oct 9, 2019, 8:28 PM

I wish all your responses were funny, but they're not.

This is a very important sentiment delivered at a very important time in our history.

Who said it!

Nancy Pelosi***

Oct 9, 2019, 8:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your face.***

Oct 9, 2019, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Your face.*** ]

Peppermint Patty?
Snoopy?
Lucy in her therapy sessions with you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Kurdish Rebel

Oct 9, 2019, 8:24 PM

Herp

Chris Cuomo, which empties the quote of its

Oct 9, 2019, 8:37 PM

original relevance. Cuomo is just a biased opinionator, same as Tucker Carlson. So they can throw quotes at each other, as they should since they dont have original thoughts themselves. Wonderful.

Disclaimer: Did not vote for Trump, not a Trump supporter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clowns one and all...

Oct 9, 2019, 9:10 PM

Not even close:

"It is high time that we stop thinking politically as Republicans and Democrats about elections and started thinking patriotically as Americans about national security based on individual freedom. I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the four horsemen of calumny: fear, ignorance, bigotry, smear." - Sen. Margaret Chase Smith, 1950

She said it in front of Joseph McCarthy because she saw the perversion of speech being employed by McCarty- He charged the "House Un-American Activities Committee" and ruined countless lives, all because the House and Senate refused to stand up to him because they feared their prospects for re-election.

You fell into that one. I know who originally said it.

Oct 9, 2019, 10:02 PM

To anyone not looking for a fight, what I said was that Cuomo saying it robbed it of its original relevance. Okay, so he found what he thinks is a gotcha quote. Carlson does the same thing. Then we watch our favorite commentators, let them get us all worked up, then come to tnet or the water cooler to vent it. Enlightened society we have become.

Carlson and Cuomo probably have dinner together and laugh about it. Assuming Cuomo can get from the subway to the restaurant without getting into a fight to show off his gym muscles,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

predictable

Oct 10, 2019, 5:54 AM [ in reply to Clowns one and all... ]

a democrat pining for 1950

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

George Peppard?***

Oct 9, 2019, 10:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as

Oct 9, 2019, 10:43 PM

soldiers of fortune.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

That show wouldn’t work anymore.

Oct 9, 2019, 11:12 PM

With camera everywhere and facial recognition technology, they’d last about 24 hours out of captivity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 474
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic