Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do men with hot girlfriends hire hookers? Kraft is a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 4,177

Why do men with hot girlfriends hire hookers? Kraft is a

Feb 22, 2019, 6:18 PM

dummy!!

Here is his girlfriend:

Remember Hugh Grant? Elizabeth Hurley was his girlfriend and he decided to chase a hooker instead.
Would you rather have this:

Or this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do men with hot girlfriends hire hookers? Kraft is a

Feb 22, 2019, 6:23 PM

Most likely wanted a freak!

Feb 22, 2019, 6:29 PM

Sometimes hookers will do things girlfriends won’t. And usually hookers are much cheaper to maintain than girlfriends.

Message was edited by: 1972 Tiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you have...

Feb 22, 2019, 6:40 PM

a lot of experience in these matters. Can you recommend the best "spa" for a trucker friend of mine who occasionally needs a "happy ending" while hauling his load down Hwy 85 between Charlotte and Atlanta? TIA

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do men with hot girlfriends hire hookers? Kraft is a ]

Do you mean, "If you respect me, you won't ask me to do that?"

Sometimes i think it's more, "I respect you, and that's why i got a hooker to do that instead of you." (That line sounds better in Schwarzenegger's voice.)

Besides, old guys with money don't have the patience to be persuasive. Money talks.

From what I can see...

Feb 22, 2019, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do men with hot girlfriends hire hookers? Kraft is a ]

They are all hookers. Just high class ones in the first two pics.

In actuality, both were probably only with him for the money.

Bingo!!

Feb 22, 2019, 6:44 PM

xx

I know right. Tiger Woods had this

And still wandered

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hookers don't complain about anything, they always say yes

Feb 22, 2019, 6:36 PM

and they leave as soon as they are asked to

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great football topic***

Feb 22, 2019, 6:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Hugh and Hurley

Feb 22, 2019, 6:48 PM

Right after that happened, Hurley did several movie roles that seemed designed to show the world what a fool Hugh had been.

Of course, you never know what goes on between two people, but it sure seemed that his hooker hookup affected her view of her own marketability.

Sorry to be crass.

Re: Hugh and Hurley

Feb 22, 2019, 7:03 PM

Both Grant and Hurley are very strange people. Do some research and look at the pictures Hurley poses in with her son. Big time weird, if not disturbing.

Feb 22, 2019, 6:52 PM

It gets old tapping that same ole p-.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 7:18 PM

All don’t. I never have,

Feb 22, 2019, 7:32 PM

What Kraft does with his noodle is up to him.

Feb 22, 2019, 9:25 PM

Not if he is doing it with young women who are the victims of human trafficking

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 9:28 PM

Are all prostitutes victims of "human trafficking" or just ones under a certain age?

Feb 22, 2019, 9:51 PM

Just the ones who are brought here against their will. Traffickers bring women from Asia and Eastern Europe with the threat that either they or their families will be harmed. The federal prosecutors in SC and NC (and probably elsewhere) are involved in far reaching trafficking investigations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because some guys like the "smut"

Feb 22, 2019, 7:30 PM

Its why we see powerful men in the public sector get busted for stupid stuff like sexting teens and stuff. Its the feeling of it being wrong that they like

Re: Because some guys like the "smut"

Feb 22, 2019, 7:39 PM

If I was one of Kraft's children, I would be worried about his girlfriends motives and what is in the will. Younger women know how how to push the buttons of their much older boyfriends.

Charley Sheen said it BEST!

Feb 22, 2019, 8:04 PM

When you pay them....."they LEAVE"!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because a lot of people want what they can't have

Feb 22, 2019, 8:26 PM

especially the elite

Not justifying his actions, just giving my perspective

Message was edited by: gville76

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Feb 22, 2019, 9:01 PM

Well for one thing, he didn't hire a hooker. he went for a massage that has a happy ending. His problem was he choose a place that is under investigation for human trafficking. Had they been a run of the mill massage parlor, he probably would have never been arrested. I guess the ending of the Super Bowl wasn't happy enough for him.

Feb 22, 2019, 9:22 PM

I thought he had deflated balls

if i had his money..id hyave 34 gf's and 8099 hoojes

Feb 22, 2019, 9:37 PM

and a 70 chevelle

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Kudos on the the Chevelle, but does the wife know...?***

Feb 22, 2019, 10:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His GF is the dummy.***

Feb 22, 2019, 10:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C’mon mods?!!?

Feb 22, 2019, 11:04 PM

Why even move this here? We have an entire Amphitheatre that I don’t even have to drunkenly navigate? Are y’all just trying to get back at me for drunkenly tagging y’all the other night? I hope that’s not the case man!!! If so, I’m sorry and what not. Just forgive me already!

Because they don't put out. Nor does he for that matter.

Feb 23, 2019, 12:08 PM

I mean think about it. If you're a hot girl why would you want to pleasure a 76 year old man. Plus, if you look like that, you can have any 20yo Italian stud you want and have some ENJOYABLE #####. So you're basically there to be friendly, accompany him around in public and look hot, and spend his money. She's no victim here. I'd wager she's got some guy who can stay rock hard for hours on the side. Maybe a tennis instructor or whatever.

For HIM, he gets what he wants out of the hot girlfriend, mostly. She looks hot, accompanies him to public events, keeps herself up, and polishes his image. One thing HE DOES NOT GET is quality sexual attention from her.

Basically they both use each other for everything they each need, EXCEPT sex. He goes to whorez and she ##### some young stud. Otherwise, they are happy fulfilling all the other needs they each have.

Hope this clears things up a little.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Figure this is worth a bump.

Feb 25, 2019, 7:20 AM

I'm probably right or darn close to it. Seems he's dated the GF for years. In 2017 she gave birth to a child that's NOT his. He's fine with that. So is she. I'm not too far off base here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-married-almost-50-years-wife-died-has-girlfriend/2951485002/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't be surprised if ole Bob just got an

Feb 22, 2019, 11:16 PM

Offer and said "why not?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crump finally moved a thread from the football board to the

Feb 23, 2019, 9:21 AM

correct forum!!

Crump®

I thought they wanted the Lounge to get cleaned up

Feb 25, 2019, 7:44 AM

seems like a legit way to dump smut from the Mange to here and not delete it

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say they only delete stuff

Feb 25, 2019, 9:02 AM

that Google will get mad about or they don't think would generate clicks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 4,177
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic