Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chalmers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,652

Chalmers

Mar 17, 2016, 12:06 AM

I guess we have to give him a second chance based on Lakip, Watkins, and Cain; however,the possession of Marijuana, Vyvanse, and other prescription drugs is pretty serious. It might seem harsh but Dabo might make him a goat to set an example for the rest of the team and simply kick him off. All of the players should know not to do these stupid things, but if he can't put the team first even after watching other teammates face the consequences what's to say he'll ever learn? From a football standpoint, I don't think he would contribute much this year aside from depth. Despite CB being our thin and inexperienced position, we'll have Tankersley, Fields, Carter, Edmonds, Mullen, and Baker in October but I guess this means Wallace can't redshirt. I hope Chalmers can get his life together and priorities straight. I hate to see it when someone gets the opportunity of a lifetime, whether it's a shot at the NFL or a college degree, and they just throw it away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chalmers

Mar 17, 2016, 7:08 AM

What we don't know is 1 has he been in trouble before that we do not know about 2 how are his grades
3 How is his work ethic in practice Don't start crying he is just a kid I was held to a much higher standard at his age.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,652
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic