Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Morris
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,864

Chad Morris

Sep 17, 2018, 8:21 AM

Why didn't The Chad do everything within his and Dabo's power to get Hunter Johnson to Arkansas to be his QB. Hunter I think could have done a good job for The Chad there....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Morris

Sep 17, 2018, 8:26 AM

I'm probably wrong, but didn't Hunter make that decision prior to Chad Morris taking the Arky job?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 8:28 AM

He would of had to sit out this year either way

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 9:25 AM

I don't know the NCAA seems to be approaching transfers as free agents and letting them play immediately. You know what Dabo said would happen that he didn't like. If your lie is even halfway believable you'll get your waiver. Just ask Belk.

Sep 17, 2018, 8:30 AM

Duke and north western were his finalists, so it seems quality of education was more important. Chicago is also a lot closer to home for him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 8:43 AM

I do understand the education part of his decision, but, to play in the glorified SEC, wouldn't that have helped him a little more if, the NFL is a plan of his in his future, Yes-No-or Maybe???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 9:05 AM

he can always dream big.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas

Sep 17, 2018, 8:34 AM

And for anyone who's been there, that's a huge assumption.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas

Sep 17, 2018, 8:41 AM

THIS! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 8:46 AM

sec is not known for putting QB's in the NFL.

Sep 17, 2018, 8:49 AM

Tim Tebow says hi!! Oh wait, he didn't for very long. My Bad!

Sep 17, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas ]

That is true, and the thought of that didn't enter my thoughts when I was asking why not play for The Chad, and I only ask that bc of the QB play at Arkansas this past weekend....

~this~ You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas***

Sep 17, 2018, 9:55 AM [ in reply to You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas ]

Sep 17, 2018, 5:03 PM [ in reply to You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas ]

Actually I'm not assuming anything, I'm just saying that ESECPN believes that the SEC is the all world conference, and the NFL do draft a plenty of SEC players. And under Dabo, the NFL gets s fare share of player from Clemson that ESECPN constantly says that Clemson is like an SEC school that plays in the ACC. There isn't that many other schools in other conferences that ESECPN says could ride in their all world SEC wagon!!! That, and that alone is the only reason that I would ask about Hunter Johnson playing at Arkansas with Chad Morris, The Chad!!! Assuming is your word, not mine!!!

Re: You're assuming Hunter would want to play for Chad.***

Sep 17, 2018, 5:26 PM [ in reply to You're assuming Hunter would want to play at Arkansas ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Northwestern would be closer to home..who wants to live in

Sep 17, 2018, 8:53 AM

Little Rock for 3/4 years...i'd do UF or UT or even Vanderbilt(nashville) before i did Arkansas.

U of Ark is in Fayetteville, not Little Rock

Sep 17, 2018, 9:31 AM

However, your point is still valid ??

Message was edited by: andylayne®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: U of Ark is in Fayetteville, not Little Rock

Sep 26, 2018, 3:41 PM

However, your point is still valid ??

Message was edited by: andylayne®

Pretty big difference...Little Rock is a craphole. Fayetteville and Northwest Arkansas is one of the nicer and fastest-growing areas of the country.

He already had his mind made up to go to Northwestern.***

Sep 17, 2018, 9:57 AM

The obvious questions begging for responses are...

Sep 17, 2018, 5:25 PM

'Can Hunter Johnson run a option style offense?

Does HJ even want to play for a psychotic nut job like Chad?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad was too busy not working on the punt coverage unit***

Sep 26, 2018, 3:42 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,864
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic