Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Capt Obvious too early week 1 observations ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,164

Capt Obvious too early week 1 observations ACC

Sep 4, 2018, 9:28 PM

- FSU looked really bad. Our d-line is going to have a field day down in Tallahassee. I get the impression that Willie Taggert thinks he can just show up and remind everyone how great FSU used to be and that will become a reality. He may be gone after 1 year after they end up with a 5-7 record this year

- Miami has no offense(QB blows) and a undisciplined defense, Mark Richt looks like he is stoned whenever he is interviewed.

- NC State: Sub par performance against a good FCS team in JMU, but with their losses on Defense, they will be playing in a very early December bowl game

UNC: they suck

Louisville: they suck

VA Tech: They have a good coach, real young team, good D, but their offense will struggle> I expect they will win the Coastal and play us in the ACC Champ and lose by 20

GA tech: They will be competitive, challenge VA tech for Coastal, but will come up short. Venables has Paul Johnson's number now, even though we play them away, we will dominate

Boston College: Well coached, disciplined tough team> I expect this will be one of our toughest away games this year. Our depth and talent will win out, and we will pull away in the 2nd half

Duke: Scrappy well coached team. They will make it to a bowl game this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Capt Obvious too early week 1 observations ACC

Sep 4, 2018, 9:29 PM

They all suck if you wanna be honest about it.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:36 PM

So far, the ACC does not look good. But it's early and things often change.

Sep 5, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Capt Obvious too early week 1 observations ACC ]

They almost suck as much as USuCk.

Get it, coot?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Miami actually had 340 yards of offense against LSU, both

Sep 4, 2018, 9:35 PM

outgaining them in yardage and first downs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Miami actually had 340 yards of offense against LSU, both

Sep 4, 2018, 10:51 PM

They had a few long passing gains,but they weren't consistent. Rosier looks the same as last year

Sep 4, 2018, 11:09 PM

Rosier just isn’t a good QB. I’m not sure why they stay with him, unless they have nothing on the bench.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 7:32 AM

They don't!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid Recap

Sep 5, 2018, 7:31 AM

I could go on and on about FSU. Taggart looked like a deer in headlights on the sideline and made no adjustments when what he was doing clearly wasn’t working. IMO he looked like he is in over his head and FSU might be in trouble.

VT looked solid defensively like they always are, but their offense is anemic and I don’t consider them an actual threat.

Miami I think is much better than that score indicates but Rosier at QB is going to limit what they can do on offense. More of a threat than VT IMO but not a real threat to us I don’t think.

For me, You were too kind to UNC***

Sep 5, 2018, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VT, GT, and Duke will battle for the Coastal

Sep 5, 2018, 12:11 PM

6-2 prolly takes it.

I wasn't buying Miami anyway, too many losses for a team that mostly smoke and mirrors last yr.

BC is the real deal but Addazio usually will derp his way to a loss or two that shouldn't be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 1:16 PM

You left out a few. Pitt & Wake will be competitive (as good as the mid tier in any of the other conferences)and Syracuse is poor. Notre dame may be improved ... although not a true football member.
I don't see anyone in the country other than SEC West as being better than the ACC top to bottom.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,164
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic