»
Topic: SCAR vs UF
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 21, 2019 10:48 AM by: tigerptown
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

SCAR vs UF

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:28 AM

Coworker USC fans are complaining about officiating. Saying they were robbed.

I didn't watch it.

Any opinions?

Re: SCAR vs UF

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:34 AM

Just watched some clips, but the refs seemed very FL friendly. Ultimately, you can't blame bad calls for a loss.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:34 AM

A couple of very bad missed calls but like I said on another thread. I have watched our D-line held on just about every series for the last 5-6 years. Blaming a lose on the refs is a losers mentality. Good teams find a way to win even through adversity. UofSC had numerous chances to win the game and they failed to perform.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:40 AM

I'm not a Gamecock fan but yes the ##### were on the wrong end of several close calls. when you hold a guys jersey for 40 yards and get no call, something is not right. Not sure any of it would have made a difference in who won. Certainly would have made it closer.

How about Alabama Tennessee

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:44 AM

Some serious home cooking especially in the first 1/2 when it really mattered. I would not want to have to play Alabama on their field simply because of the officials.

Re: How about Alabama Tennessee

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:55 AM

They didn't even try to hide it in the bama game. UT scored in the 2nd half to pull within 7 and there was a holding call. They showed the replay and the announcer says...oh, I guess they gave the wrong number of the player holding.

The play was to the left side and the replay showed the entire left side of the line and there was no holding

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

yeah, it looks like the $ec refs are protecting their top

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 10:06 AM

tier teams unlike the acc refs who just seem inept imo.

Calls went both ways just like always. Coots whine just like

[3]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:51 AM

always.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:58 AM

Outside of a few big plays SC had a lot of 3 abd outs. You can’t blame that on officiating. SC fans need to realize to they have had their share of good fortune as a result of bad calls against the coots opponents. We have been a victim of some of those calls.

They lost end of story!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Helsinki over threw wide open receivers all day long.

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 10:02 AM

So there's that

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 10:48 AM

The Gamecocks did suffer some missed calls but so did Florida. The clips their marketing dept put out look like weak excuses. I believe all these crew’s are basically fallible and may tend to lean towards team they think is better. The coots think it’s a grand conspiracy to keep them down. That said the SEC does tend to help their higher ranked teams

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: (2) Section UG...$250 for the pair. Also, Lot 10 parking pass for $100. Email if interested. Go Tige...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
882 people have read this post