Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Calling General Puller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,062

Calling General Puller

Jan 10, 2019, 7:25 PM

Wher is our Commanding General? Haven’t heard from ChestyPuller. Hope you’re okay man! Would love to hear your take on the all out frontal attack on the mighty tide.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Is Well On The Home Front

Jan 10, 2019, 7:55 PM

I watched what I expected. My score prediction before the game was 52-16, and while I was off by a score, I knew the outcome of the game before the game kicked off. Well, barring any surprises such as fumbles, interceptions, and critical mistakes. There's a reason I do not gamble in Vegas, for the very reasons I just mentioned. That being said, GO TIGERS! Let's Do It Again!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

The closest I've gotten to battle was...

Jan 10, 2019, 7:58 PM

being married for 30 years but it appeared to me we surrounded Bama and they waved the white flag and signed an unconditional surrender treaty. In turn we discontinued our killer 10+ min attack which ended the battle with zero Clemson casualties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The closest I've gotten to battle was...

Jan 11, 2019, 4:45 AM

I'd have to say you're spot on. We could have kept going and spared them. I was looking for the coup de grâce at the end which would have placed my score prediction within 1 point. Nonetheless I will settle for the dominating win. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

I had it as a 17 point win feeling more like 30 for us...

Jan 11, 2019, 5:09 AM

and set Bama's score at 17 after watching some reruns of Alabama's games from this season but I thought it would happen a lot quicker and a lot sooner. I did not see them gaining all those yards but able to get good field position and score quick a few times.

I did not know that Bama's wheels had come off though I didn't buy into the hype about them being the best. Basically, I knew we were 30 points better than them but I thought Saban was a better coach than that. I mean, Spurrier could always score 28 points by getting one long bomb every quarter and he could do that using just about any good set of player. It might take him half a quarter or more to set the big play up but if the teams were anywhere near a close match he could win.

I really believe Saban has lost his touch. There comes a time in life when we old men have the desire but not the strength to go the extra mile needed to do such business. I never liked either SOS or NS but I have great respect for them as coaches. I will add that SOS was the best of his generation and NS was second. NS could not have done what SOS did at USuCK. SOS built a castle of sand and it withstood many big waves before it was leveled.

In retrospect I wish Nick has retired last year and saved his legacy. Now he's destined to go out like SOS on a sour note and he'll probably and unintentionally ruin a couple recruiting clasess on the way out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,062
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic