Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T. Higgins ... I was very impressed with him during
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

T. Higgins ... I was very impressed with him during

Apr 25, 2018, 1:08 AM

The spring game. He did very well. But... last year I saw nothing like that. Maybe he is coming into his own and is gonna be a superstar .

However, I won’t get too excited or crown him mr football until I see how he does against A&M. Then I’ll be a real believer. Clearly he has the potential but I’d really like to see him do it in a big game setting. Then I’ll be sold.

Solid start though and I’m pulling for him hard.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T. Higgins ... I was very impressed with him during

Apr 25, 2018, 1:18 AM

Let’s remember Deon Cain got a majority of the spots at the 9 man position. Cain could make plays but he was never the mike Williams go up and get it type of receiver that I think Higgins can be.

Let’s also remember our offense was designed around KBs running abaility and those deep shots weren’t really a part of our offense like they were when DW was slinging it

Are you out of your mind?

Apr 25, 2018, 5:42 AM

Another pathetic attempt to troll. I give it a .5 out of 10 coot. This proves you don’t watch much Clemson football. Last year Tee did very well with limited playing time and an offense that was tailored to fit KB’s strengths. Tee has the potential to be one of the best we’ve ever had. Even Dabo said that. Here son watch this. Please educate yourself before you troll.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9AP1FmFaO40

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you out of your mind?

Apr 25, 2018, 6:15 AM

Perhaps the OP didn't have a good chance to watch Clemson football much last year .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy’s trolling is nothing new. There’s more where this comes from.

Apr 25, 2018, 6:45 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22496538

Re: This guy’s trolling is nothing new. There’s more where this comes from.

Apr 25, 2018, 11:08 AM

I said it in that thread and I’ll say it again he is earily similar to tigerlore from a few years ago.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion

Apr 25, 2018, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Are you out of your mind? ]

Anyone with a brain knows an opinion is not trolling. I have mine. People like you sit around with no life trying to harass anyone who doesn’t agree with you. I don’t sit here harassing people everyday. You might need to leave your mothers basement and grow up.

Tee Higgins missed several opportunities in game last year to impress. He looked out of control at times too. That’s a fact. Let’s see him play in a real game like he did the spring game. I’m sry but practice doesn’t impress me as much as a big time game.

90-17 will cause delusion

Apr 25, 2018, 7:17 AM

Tell 'em coot.

All you ever do is troll with the same pathetic type of stuff.

Apr 25, 2018, 7:29 AM [ in reply to By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion ]

At least get creative with what you are doing or better yet just stop getting on the internet and pretending to be something you’re not. Anyone who has read enough of your posts knows what you are.

Re: All you ever do is troll with the same pathetic type of stuff.

Apr 25, 2018, 8:40 AM

U r child. Nothing more. Keep on harassing folks.

56% pulse

Apr 25, 2018, 7:54 AM [ in reply to By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion ]

sounds like a troll to me

Grow up would be something you might consider.***

Apr 25, 2018, 8:58 AM [ in reply to By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion ]

There are opinions and then there are just horribly wrong

Apr 25, 2018, 9:45 AM [ in reply to By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion ]

opinions, unfortunately your's is the latter, hence being called a troll.

Although it was against the Citadel, you should watch the highlights and see the great catches he made with Hunter Johnson in the game, especially the one handed one while running down the sidelines.

Against Carolina he put a great move on the DB and had the pass from KB hit him in stride he had a walk-in TD. Instead he had to wait on the ball.

With regards to him being out of control, etc., what do you expect? The kid was a true freshman. ETN was great for us last year but at times he missed opportunities to impress in the blocking game. So do you have the same sentiment towards him?

Re: By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion

Apr 25, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion ]

Hypocrisy from the guy who is sitting on the Internet trolling/harassing people...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, if everyone has opinions, and most of them stink,

Apr 25, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to By trolling u must mean anyone with an opinion ]

then yours are just sh1tty

or,

you're a cocklover

there's really no good way for you to get out of this. either you're a moran or a cocklover. best guess?? you're both

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Higgins seems to have a nasty-aggressive streak, now that

Apr 25, 2018, 6:15 AM

he's gotten stronger and more experience, he's has the potential to be unbelievable.

I thought Cain was unmet potential. Terrific tools, blazing speed, but didn't breakout. But, that could also be who was delivering the ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The rest of us know he will be awesome.

Apr 25, 2018, 8:03 AM

He will have a good at worst to a great season this year. It will likely be great. As a jr he will be great no matter what due to strength. Then he will go on to have a great NFL career as a perennial AllPro. There are are no doubts about him.

Nobody cares, Coot

Apr 25, 2018, 8:28 AM

TH will have a field day against your team.

28 yds per catch vs South Carolina***

Apr 25, 2018, 9:02 AM

He didn't play until the citadel game and he did plenty of

Apr 25, 2018, 9:03 AM

that in that game. Tee Higgins was new last year. Remember the FSU game last year Tee obviously blew a 3rd down play in the first half. He was blocking the DB and KB had to throw the ball over his head and out of bounds and we had to punt. Tee was man to man and didn't hear or recognize the audible that it was coming to him. It takes the youngsters a little while to have it click.

We, as fans, have to realize that freshmen may sometimes be ready-made physically but not many if any are ready made mentally. It takes alot of time, study, repetition to digest that playbook. All the audibles, the nuances of play-calling is a lot. Which is why TL will probably not start till much later if at all. He will have to work his way into games and prove he's not a liability.

Its why DW4 had to work his way into the games. Some are quicker that others on the mental side. Others are slower. Rashaun Smith was a top ten player coming out of high School and still isn't a starter. Does anyone think that Kendall Joseph is a better athlete than RS? Or does Kendall just know the playbook better, therefore his instincts and movements are quicker and less of a liability than a guy who doesn't understand the game as much? Doesn't mean Rashaun won't be a stud NFL talent and for us because i think he will but its tough.

If the coaches cant trust you to make the right read they won't put you in until you can.

splitting reps with Cain the clear starter...

Apr 25, 2018, 10:01 AM

and Overton right there. He did well in his opportunities. Looked great against Terrell, Fields, and Denzel Johnson. That's good competition but it is just Spring.

Higgins is blowing up but he will be sharing snaps with Overton and Thompson. We too deep, people.

Apr 25, 2018, 10:08 AM

If 20 yards per catch as a true freshman isn’t impressive then idk what is. Yes minimal attempts but getting an opportunity to see the field when we’re as stacked as we are at WR impresses me, he’s going to be a 1st round receiver when he enters the draft.

i know - i feel the same about christian wilkins, clelin,

Apr 25, 2018, 10:12 AM

kb, hunter, etc - and felt same way about dw. until they each prove to me they can perform in a game, i cannot support them.

dumba$$

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Apr 25, 2018, 10:22 AM

I don't get your post. He'll be one of the top wr in the nation this year. Tee is a star and will give teams fits.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic