Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buying from stubhub
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Buying from stubhub

May 14, 2019, 7:33 AM

Would anyone recommend NOT buying from Stubhub this far in advance for a game next season? Thanks in advance!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buying from stubhub

May 14, 2019, 7:39 AM

They normally drop...If you want the best deals but a little risky depending on the game...Get day of or day before...People who can't sell their tickets will usually drop prices...But a game like like TAMU you are taking a chance of prices going up or being stuck with bad seats

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would not

May 14, 2019, 7:42 AM

You are either going to pay a premium today or pay a premium right before the game. Why not wait, work your network, pay attention to the tickets for sale board here on TNET, and give yourself a chance at getting better value?

I had 4 tickets last year and most of the time had 1 or 2 available that I would either sell at Face Value or give away. I'm sure there were hundreds just like me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

May 14, 2019, 8:19 AM

There are tens like you and hundreds of ahole scammers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

No

May 14, 2019, 8:19 AM [ in reply to I would not ]

There are tens like you and hundreds of ahole scammers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 14, 2019, 5:33 PM

Thanks for everyone's input so far. I should have mentioned that I am trying to get a large group of tickets sitting together (9-11ppl) I found a group of tickets that large for around $100 per ticket lower level around 5 yard line. Do most of y'all think I can get that for even lower, closer to the game? Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 5:59 PM

I have bought tickets for over 40 years and while in the past i could see 11 together i can't imagine currently finding that many together. My opinion you are very lucky. Many cant find 4 together

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 7:53 PM

Yeah that was the clincher, having that many together so my group can sit together. It actually ended being a little less than $100 per ticket so not a whole lot more than face value. Hopefully we can find decent place to tailgate...not easy to do there....

May 14, 2019, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Buying from stubhub ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 6:02 PM

I think it depends on whether or not you're willing to roll the dice on not getting tix. I live in Columbia and a couple of years ago bought SC-UGA tix the day of the game. Lower level seats for half the original price. If you can hold out you may save a bunch of money.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demand for Clemson tickets is a little different

May 14, 2019, 11:21 PM

Than scoring a ticket in the shadows of the upside down cockroach nowadays.

One of the few downsides of success

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic