Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lost in all the hoopla saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Lost in all the hoopla saturday

Nov 4, 2018, 10:48 AM

Over the L’ville game is the catch by our favorite, Hunter Renfro who had his 36 th consecutive game reception. I think I’m right on this number and it is nearing a record. Anyone know for sure?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lost in all the hoopla saturday

Nov 4, 2018, 10:55 AM

Record is 38 by Scott. It was Hunter’s 37th consecutive game with a catch. Can tie at BC and break the record on senior day against Duke.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:10 AM

Speaking of Hunter Renfrow, Hunter is a guy on our team that has helped his team get through some pretty slippery situation during his time at Clemson. He caught the winning TD in our NCG win. He has done a lot to help our team win game bc he has always been Mr Reliable, a very dependable receiver that if a QB can get the ball close to him he finds a way to get to it and catch it, and for what ever the reason his targets has dropped way down this season, and I'm not understanding why. I'm sure he would like to play in the NFL, and I think he should have been show cased this season to help him get to a team in the NFL....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:47 AM

Wondered myself this year. The only thing I can think of is that defenses went from "ah eh no need to cover the white guy" to "we #### well better keep an extra pair of eyes on #13"

Nov 4, 2018, 12:39 PM

I think they Renfro draws the attention of the defense on every play. I watch him closely during the games and he is well covered. But, that means that some other receiver has a chance to be more open and that is exactly what has happened. Lawrence is fantastic at completing that ‘over the shoulder’ pass and with his arm, that will be there in every game. Almost impossible to defend with one guy and TLs has it down pat. WRU!

Post a topic on this and can’t spell his name correctly...

Nov 4, 2018, 6:31 PM

NM

Re: Post a topic on this and can’t spell his name correctly...

Nov 4, 2018, 6:55 PM

I just went to the roster to see how they spelled Hunter's name, and This>>>, Hunter Renfrow is exactly the way they spelled it, so if I spelled it wrong, so did who ever posted the roster!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But did you post the topic? Didn’t think so...

Nov 4, 2018, 7:33 PM

HTH

Re: But did you post the topic? Didn’t think so...

Nov 4, 2018, 10:06 PM

OK, I see what you saying there now!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic