Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bummer. Nick Muse transferring to Uof5C.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,735

Bummer. Nick Muse transferring to Uof5C.

Jun 22, 2019, 9:47 PM

Hated seeing this news and and this headline: Transfer tight end: 'South Carolina was the perfect fit for me.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bummer. Nick Muse transferring to Uof5C.

Jun 22, 2019, 9:49 PM

His mom needed a job? Is that what he means by that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 22, 2019, 9:54 PM

Should be interesting on holidays at their dinner table. Tanner gonna get a good laugh at his brothers’ expense ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way 2 Go Nick! I wonder if this has a fabulous football...

Jun 22, 2019, 10:20 PM

version for Momma Muse?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Way 2 Go Nick! I wonder if this has a fabulous football...

Jun 22, 2019, 10:32 PM

That sux DSP.

Half does at least....

Re: Way 2 Go Nick! I wonder if this has a fabulous football...

Jun 22, 2019, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Way 2 Go Nick! I wonder if this has a fabulous football... ]

He should have stood up to the wife ... just that once .

Now he's got to wear that bastardized union again at some point .

The real dread is that he may start to not mind it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Like I said last week, Usc is gonna put out a competitive team due to quality transfers &

Jun 22, 2019, 11:18 PM

some really good 4* players..plus it's 50/50 that #1 or #2 rated recruit in Nation (Burch) will sign with them over us.

Gonna get mighty interesting.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you should spend less time here, more at FGF...

Jun 22, 2019, 11:44 PM

coot.

LOL Nick Muse is a walk-on at best

Jun 23, 2019, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Like I said last week, Usc is gonna put out a competitive team due to quality transfers & ]

at any power 5 team other that UofSuC

His only offer was William and Mary out of HS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like I said last week, Usc is gonna put out a competitive team due to quality transfers &

Jun 23, 2019, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Like I said last week, Usc is gonna put out a competitive team due to quality transfers & ]

Coach Doom has always been able to recruiut, just look at the classes he had at Florida. Funny thing is the product did not show up on Saturdays ever, me, not worried . You may be worried, you may sit around thinking a couple kids here or there willl change an entire program overnight but the truth is CU recruits highly ranked kids, ones that fit the program and then are coached to excel on Saturdays. Best ole DOom can hope for is to keep it within 2 TD's and call it a moral victory.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First it was Kaleb Chalmers, then Josh Belk, Feaster and now Muse’s brother

Jun 22, 2019, 11:39 PM

Muschamp pulling out all the stops to get insider info on Clemson. He’s that desperate for a win.

I don’t get transferring from a top school to USC

Jun 23, 2019, 1:56 AM

Maybe more exposure, but he’s not headed to the NFL. He’s basically trading down to a degree worth about half as much.

Re: I don’t get transferring from a top school to USC

Jun 23, 2019, 7:16 AM

He has the size and if they use him like they did Hurst he has a chance.

Jun 23, 2019, 7:37 AM

Meh

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,735
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic