Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bravo to Walt for having Tajh Boyd on for some extended QB talk.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,426

Bravo to Walt for having Tajh Boyd on for some extended QB talk.

Sep 26, 2018, 5:23 PM

I really appreciate the balanced commentary from both of them today – it’s nice to get a perspective from another great Clemson quarterback in his own right.

Bottom line: don’t worry, be happy, go Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

I thought I heard Tahj say all of this was unecessary and

Sep 26, 2018, 5:31 PM

that Clemson threw away a chance at a Championship this year by not having KB as QB.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

^^^^ YES exactly

Sep 26, 2018, 5:46 PM

Since he doesn't know what Trevor will do and seemed to me he thought play calling favored Trevor

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^ YES exactly

Sep 26, 2018, 5:54 PM

Someone called in on Road Rage yesterday and made a great point. It may look like the offensive coordinators change the offense when Bryant is in, but the person that had called said he believed that defenses play us different when KB is in because they know they don’t have to respect Kelly’s vertical passing game.

The playbook opens up, as well for the running backs because the defense has to worry about a quick pass by TL. He has a very quick release and defenses are having to do a little guessing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought I heard Tahj say all of this was unecessary and

Sep 26, 2018, 5:58 PM [ in reply to I thought I heard Tahj say all of this was unecessary and ]

He was being fairly sympathetic to KB, but some of his final commentary basically stated that the offense could have been built around either player, and clearly the coaches were constructing an offense that’s more suitable to Lawrence’s strengths, which is a wise, responsible coaching move. He and I would not agree on all matters of coaching philosophy or player/coach relationships I’m sure, but he’s willing to see the big picture in a mature way and have a mature conversation about it. Always been a Tajh fan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: Bravo to Walt for having Tajh Boyd on for some extended QB talk.

Sep 26, 2018, 5:57 PM

I guess play calling was designed for Trevor last year also, when Bryant couldn’t hit a deep ball to save his life. I didn’t hear all this when Cole Stoudt was a Senior and benched after 3 games. Kelly had a full season and 4 games. He hit his ceiling. I Don’t blame him for transferring, I don’t like the behind the back , all about me being a victim crap. He’ll find out that the next level will be far more ruthless.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,426
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic