Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So who is the bigger cheater - Brady or that bicycle guy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,908

So who is the bigger cheater - Brady or that bicycle guy

May 8, 2015, 12:21 PM

??????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm going with Arm Lancestrong on this.

May 8, 2015, 12:23 PM

Brady still has both his nuts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're assuming Gisele let him keep them.

May 8, 2015, 1:25 PM

Big assumption.

Re: So who is the bigger cheater - Brady or that bicycle guy

May 8, 2015, 12:25 PM

pretty obvious performance enhancing drugs are at play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was the USCRA (US Corn Race Association) champion

May 8, 2015, 12:37 PM

4 years running, until I was busted using a performance enhancing drug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

epidummy would like to have a word with you

May 8, 2015, 1:41 PM

about integrity, and how you lack it greatly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Well that stinks..............

May 8, 2015, 2:55 PM [ in reply to I was the USCRA (US Corn Race Association) champion ]

4 years down the drain

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll go with Uni-Nut on this one***

May 8, 2015, 12:31 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: I'll go with Uni-Nut on this one***

May 8, 2015, 12:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lou holtz***

May 8, 2015, 1:15 PM

well dang. . that's like asking if bama is a bigger cheated than

May 8, 2015, 1:23 PM

Any other team in the sec.

I think it's like hurricanes. Once you hit category 5 You are just considered massive. Or is there a category 6?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: So who is the bigger cheater - Brady? Hoke??

May 8, 2015, 2:01 PM

Matthew Brady? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or maybe one "T" Mathew Brady

May 9, 2015, 12:36 AM

http://www.history.com/photos/civil-war-mathew-brady

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 8, 2015, 2:08 PM

That's easy...its Brady and bellichick...they probably wouldn't even have those four rings if they weren't cheating...they always got caught cheating...its crazy how they never even had a losing season ever since Brady was the start there...NEVER

Lance by a looooooooooongshot***

May 8, 2015, 2:12 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brady. Lance had to do what everyone else was doing to

May 8, 2015, 2:22 PM

be able to complete and win. Of course, we now know he did it much better. As of now, Brady's the only one being accused of doctoring the balls. Brady's more like Nixon. He didn't need to bug the Democratic HQ to win; he just wanted that little bit of advantage by learning their strategies. Brady didn't need to doctor the balls to win, just wanted that little bit of advantage as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brady. Lance had to do what everyone else was doing to

May 8, 2015, 9:25 PM

> be able to complete and win. Of course, we now know
> he did it much better. As of now, Brady's the only
> one being accused of doctoring the balls. Brady's
> more like Nixon. He didn't need to bug the Democratic
> HQ to win; he just wanted that little bit of
> advantage by learning their strategies. Brady didn't
> need to doctor the balls to win, just wanted that
> little bit of advantage as well.

Lance really wasn't cheating any more than anybody else...less, in fact. Lance & Co. were doing what pretty much everybody - even Cat 2 riders on the state level here in South Carolina - were doing, which was EPO and Exogenous T. Their program was really pretty conservative...spike up to that magic 50% hematocrit level with EPO, lay off ten days before the Tour, and then resupply after tough stages with Androgel or various other undetectable levels of exogenous testosterone for muscle recovery. Par for the course. If you weren't doing at least that before the UCI started its blood-profile program, you weren't a professional cyclist. Worst-kept secret in cycling: the whole sport was bent. The blood-profiling program the UCI sorta led to a mass exhalation on the part of the cyclists because everybody's big fear was getting caught due to bad luck for doing what everybody was doing...as happened to Floyd Landis in 2006. US Postal, and later, Discovery, were what were called "puller" teams - teams that did just enough to keep up.

Some of the others were doing way more blue-sky stuff than that, like Michael Rasmussen, the Danish cyclist who got thrown off the Tour in 2007 - the year after Landis got caught. Rasmussen admitted in 2013 he was on everything - including human growth hormone, DHEA, IGF-1, insulin, and he even tried to smuggle in an experimental South African bovine blood-based hemoglobin substitute called Hemopure. That's risky, dangerous, incredibly blue-sky stuff on a level most cyclists (including Lance, who was very conservative when it came to doping) never would have touched. Those were the guys called the "pushers", the ones who constantly looked for new ways to push the state of chemistry. Most of the Spanish teams were also champion cheats...most of the illegal doctors who "consulted" with athletes were Spanish-based (including Lance's doctor) mostly because that's where cycling performance-enhancement really started.

Just sayin'. Anybody who thinks everybody in cycling wasn't dosed to the gills before blood profiling doesn't know cycling...the doping controls were just way behind the chemistry and so the whole field was loaded to the gills...a situation none of them really liked. One thing I really do respect about Lance is, he wouldn't name names...though he had the dirt on just about everybody, he wouldn't dish it. He took the hit himself, spoke for himself...and shut his trap on everybody else, and let them all come forward on their own. One at a time, almost all of them have. You look at the big names from cycling from ten years ago, and almost all of them have now confessed.

The big beef I think everybody has with Lance isn't that he cheated, it's that he was lawsuit-happy, and pretty much sued into oblivion anybody who accused him of cheating, and made a boatload of very broke and very avowed enemies in the process. He also lied off the record even when he didn't have to, again, repeatedly, including to close friends like the late Robin Williams. It's why there were so many knives out for him when he finally did come clean.

You can't leave Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire off this list !***

May 8, 2015, 2:45 PM

Also Sammy "Cork my bat" Sosa and Aroid Alex Rodríguez.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Lance let air out of his competitors' tires?*******

May 8, 2015, 8:08 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2015, 10:18 PM

Wouldn't the cancer be a self imposed sanction?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that bicycle guy......

May 8, 2015, 11:58 PM

Nm.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Armstrong by a mile. Brady was not that big a deal***

May 9, 2015, 12:17 AM

nm

B O O M ---- B O O M !!!! 4 games

May 11, 2015, 7:41 PM

so do you all think it's a pretty fair turnabout for STAINING the SUPER BOWL ????????????

null

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,908
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic