Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I hope

Mar 13, 2019, 2:50 PM

I hope that the only thing that Brad has to say, I got my A$$ beat again, and then go to where ever coaches go after an away game. Nothing he has to say will change a thing about his inability at being a game day coach. I have been speaking up for Brownell from day one, and most all of T-Net folks know that, but right now, I feel exactly the way Popeye the Sailor Man would feel after taking a beating by Bluto over his main girl Olive Oyl. Right before Popeye would eat his can Spinach and start kicking the chit out of Bluto he would say, I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more, and that is where I'm at with Brownell BB, I can't stands no more!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad did get

Mar 13, 2019, 2:52 PM

his ### beat, it by the refs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the refs didn't blow a 16 pt half-time lead...

Mar 13, 2019, 3:02 PM

that was done by the instructions to run clock and take your best shot available... but when the clock is running down, the defense knows that the offense is desperate and presses the ball handler more. When you play not to lose, you usually do....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the refs didn't blow a 16 pt half-time lead...

Mar 13, 2019, 3:52 PM

Absolute you do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brad did get

Mar 13, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Brad did get ]

And he always does, That is what I've said during the entire game. A coach has to at some time voice his opinion out loud to check the refs letting them know that you see what they're doing, and that you don't feel that it is a two way street. Call them out, and let them know that you will complain to the NCAA rules comity if they're not being fair with they're calls, yes, put them in check. As long as he's not openly being disrespectful and out of control the way some coaches get, I do believe they (Refs) will respect him more if he would voice his opinion using a good attitude in a decent way!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic