Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boob huggers? Good or bad?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Boob huggers? Good or bad?

Apr 21, 2019, 8:17 PM

Got a cousin-in-law who has a new GF who he seems pretty serious about. She's been showing up to every family function of in-laws for a year now. Anyway, she seems nice and everything but something is weird I think. She always brings a bottle of red wine with a kinky name like Menage Trois, and other "interesting" red wines. I'm guessing for the laughs. Whatever.

But there's one thing that's off about her. Every time she arrives she gives everyone hugs, per the usual etiquette. Well, when she hugs she flat out grabs around you and smashes her breasts right into you. Now proper hug etiquette with women/men in social settings is to keep a safe distance so you do not get breast squishing and invade the breast space. She flat out hugs you as if she's trying to squish her breasts right into you, and does.

I am not sure I've ever "socially" hugged a woman where either party really presses in like that. You keep a safe distance from the breasts.

Anyone care to psychoanalyze this quirk?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is your problem, pal?

Apr 21, 2019, 8:25 PM

you know the freaking rules.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just odd, that's all. I'm following the rules.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:29 PM

She's the one breaking them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next time this happens, you must go all out.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong rule

Apr 21, 2019, 8:38 PM [ in reply to It's just odd, that's all. I'm following the rules. ]

We can’t determine how weird said boob hugs might or might be without pics of said #####.

I think some people are just tight huggers. My aunt and my 3 female cousins that she raised are all tight huggers.
You definitely want to stop somewhere and pee before you get to their house or it could be embarrassing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hug her back just as tight and see what happens, read her

Apr 21, 2019, 8:38 PM

reaction, just don't let mrs tiggity see ya do it! ;)

Thought has crossed my mind.***

Apr 21, 2019, 8:41 PM

lutz... the side hugging is for when uncomfortable or think

Apr 21, 2019, 8:45 PM

azzhole might think about the breast.... side hug is how I hug lungers at tailgates and guys at work.
I'm at a funeral or family event, I just get hugged... I dont like hugging but so be it.

Guess your family is uncomfortable with her, and she thinks she is accepted.

Message was edited by: OSF®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite the opposite. We're very comfortable with her.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:12 PM

Just the hug is off. Heck, she brought Easter bags for the kids. She's in as far as the family goes. Just a weird hug, and interesting wines I guess.

And I already know you don't like being hugged.

note to self

Apr 22, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to lutz... the side hugging is for when uncomfortable or think ]

full on frontal bear hug if I ever meet OSF

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

You know it.***

Apr 22, 2019, 8:26 PM

I've found that when they're big enough

Apr 21, 2019, 8:48 PM

they have their own gravity and there's really nothing you can do but let nature take its course

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

I think it’s fairly simple.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:55 PM

You’re a giant homo who complains about things only a giant homo would complain about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The #### you complaining about

Apr 21, 2019, 9:26 PM

I bet you hate hairdresser pushing meaty melons up on you

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy

Apr 22, 2019, 7:13 AM

ur gay

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just to be clear, we're supposed to be

Apr 22, 2019, 8:29 AM

psychoanalyzing you, right?

I saw that this moved back to the top and thought maybe...

Apr 22, 2019, 11:01 AM

just maybe, the bewb pic had finally been added.

Nope.

:(

Re: Boob huggers? Good or bad?

Apr 22, 2019, 11:46 AM

Butt srsly dough, post pigs of those tiddies you wierdo.

Not sure what to think of you but she

Apr 22, 2019, 3:07 PM

Is clearly sending you signals. The nippliar area is an erogenous zone and she gets kicks out of pressing you against them. She’s telling you, physically, what she wants to do to you in private.

Don’t shoot the messenger...when it comes to women and their devious intentions I’m pretty much spot on 90% of the time. The other 50%, they’re just bat #### crazy and no telling what they’re trying to do.

Are you physically bigger than the cousin in-law? I mean, is there any concern that Tiggity could get pushed down and be forced to take this loss like a man?

did Tiggity juss get Tiggitied?***

Apr 22, 2019, 3:15 PM

No he got Tiggitittied

Apr 22, 2019, 3:18 PM

didn't you read the OP?

She is heavily investing, that's all I can say.

Apr 22, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Not sure what to think of you but she ]

So I'd assume it's not a sign. She's probably 10-12 years younger than I am anyway. I mean to bring Easter gifts to the three kids of your BF's father's sister's daughter at a family event, that's investing big time. She looks like fun, but also has this super-kinky white trash vibe I can't quite pinpoint. Not the type any of those three cousins have ever brought home to momma, if you get my drift. But she's holding her own in the charm category and seems very relaxed around everyone. I like her better than the woman his brother just married.

Brother of this cousin just got married to a bad woman. Told my wife this like a year ago. My wife think's she's great. I still don't know her name, that's how LITTLE she spoke to me. She has him p-whipped and she obviously didn't care to fake herself around me when I overheard her several times talking to him like she would NEVER talk to him in front of his parents. She's bad news. He didn't make Easter, which I told my wife would happen. He will be scarce at family events from now on. They both live in town BTW. He's a nice guy, like the kindest and nicest of the three cousins, so it makes sense. We will see how good she really is. I'd predict it lasts maybe 4-5 years if she's good.

But boob-hugger girl may be a decent keeper. She knows my name and I know her name, and she's actually had conversations with me, so she's WAY ahead of the other one.

Only problem with those types...

Apr 22, 2019, 7:35 PM

They want kids and lots of them, but don’t want a job and no ambitions. As soon as she has kids, you become of little importance. You become expendable as you have already done ‘your duty.’ The moment something better comes along (think $$$$), you’re canned and half of what you own leaves with her.

If I’m wrong, then she may be a keeper. If a girl has ambitions, a life of her own, then she has something to lose. Only then will she second guess making those rash decisions.

Experience with these women: None

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic