Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a bad feeling these injuries on Defense will hurt us vs GT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,437

I have a bad feeling these injuries on Defense will hurt us vs GT

Aug 16, 2019, 10:38 AM

They may even score a Touchdown :/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a bad feeling these injuries on Defense will hurt us vs GT

Aug 16, 2019, 10:42 AM

Was wondering where you were going with that one ... I expect a train wreck (in lieu of Ramblin' Wreck) with them for a couple of years. They are going to be trying to run an offensive that they do not have the players for ... will take several years to recruit and develop.

Aug 16, 2019, 10:59 AM

The injuries may slow the development of some players but will not likely affect the defense that much. Some guys may be asked to play more snaps until the injured guys get back into the lineup but we don’t need to circle the wagons just yet.

I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it

Aug 16, 2019, 10:52 AM

As much as we make fun of Paul Johnson and the triple option he runs, he's a smart coach and will look for ways to exploit any injuries or weaknesses we have. We need to have a healthy defense to shut down that stupid offense, and hope we get through the game without more injuries from their chop blocking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it

Aug 16, 2019, 11:00 AM

We've had PJs number for a while now...but that just means he is due for a win against us!

Aug 16, 2019, 11:01 AM

You are right on it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 11:11 AM

The real fun part of prepping for the Yellow Jackets is seeing Coach V running the option in practice!!!!!!!!!

Guess that’s behind us now.

It's all about assignment and discipline

Aug 16, 2019, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it ]

Previous Clemson defenses have understood that and have been successful against PJ, hopefully this year's team understands it as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 16, 2019, 11:08 AM [ in reply to I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it ]

PJ is no longer at GT ...

Yeah ok, I'm not falling for that one again***

Aug 16, 2019, 11:18 AM

Really!!! I thought he would be there forever!!***

Aug 16, 2019, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Moran, Paul Johnson is no longer

Aug 16, 2019, 11:32 AM [ in reply to I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it ]

Running the triple option. Moving to a pro style offense.

That's probably just what he told the media to try and

Aug 16, 2019, 11:41 AM

trick Dabo and BV. I doubt they will fall for it, and neither should you.

I’ll be honest, it’s hard to argue with that lawgic***

Aug 16, 2019, 12:21 PM

Aug 16, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it ]

Speaking of Johnsons, my mother-in-law was a nurse in Atlanta when Bobby Dodd was a patient on her wing... She said the old perv would pull back the covers and flash the nurses...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dementia is a terrible thing!! Don't assume he was a pervert***

Aug 16, 2019, 12:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do know that Paul Johnson is no longer at GT

Aug 16, 2019, 12:17 PM [ in reply to I know you're making a joke but there is some truth to it ]

Right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're too late, someone already tried to play that joke on

Aug 16, 2019, 12:28 PM

me in this same thread. Don't get me wrong, I wish he was gone...having to face the triple option every year sucks. Even though BV schemes against it perfectly, I'm always worried about injuries.

Blasphemy***

Aug 16, 2019, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 11:35 AM

Isn't Chan Gailey still their Head Coach ?

Aug 16, 2019, 12:20 PM

Do you prefer Negative Nancy or Debbie Downer as your nickname?

yay, I thought clickbait season would never get here***

Aug 16, 2019, 12:22 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,437
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic