Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bishes be Crazy: Episode 73
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 82
| visibility 1,141

Bishes be Crazy: Episode 73

Sep 10, 2019, 8:03 AM

So snapchat has a map where it shows where people are apparently. It is also apparent that map can be inaccurate.

Well yesterday afternoon it showed me being at some house right off the road that I travel to go to and from work.

Wife of sees this (even though when she sees it I am already at home, so obviously the map isn't working correctly). Demands to know where I stopped on the way home from work.

Image result for confused gif

No idea what she's talking about.

Ol' girl leaves, travels down that road to see who lives there. Doesn't get out. Doesn't knock on the door.

I'm at home all Image result for relaxed gif cause I ain't done ####.

Wife of shows back up, not a #### word. So I ask her, "Where did it say I was?" she grills me on something not happening. Finally I tell her go over there tomorrow, knock on the door, show them a picture of me, ask if I've been over there at any point in their life (honestly didn't know who lived there until I used google maps and facebook to see who lived there.

Spent the rest of the night walking around the house like

Image result for confident walk gif

It's nice when you don't do ####. Don't have to lie or try to cover up. No stress.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Yea, but if she is looking at your Snapchat

Sep 10, 2019, 8:10 AM

And other phone stuff then obviously she doesn’t trust you anymore.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems to me she's looking for a reason to be mad

Sep 10, 2019, 8:15 AM

so some #### she is doing can be justified.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My ex wife would look through everything.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:33 AM

It was always in an attempt to find something that made her mad , like a text from my mom where mom would say something bad about her. Then she would get pissed storm out the house and go do her drugs and cheat.

The digging was a ploy to start a fight so she could go out and stay out all night. Plus I had to have my location on at all times but she would always turn hers off when she went out. Eventually I got a PI and put a GPS tracker on her car. Busted!!!

Thank god I'm not with that crazy biatch anymore.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My ex wife would look through everything.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:40 AM

https://youtu.be/UJ6pLKlU-8Q

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Uhhhmmmm....

Sep 10, 2019, 9:10 AM [ in reply to My ex wife would look through everything. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Why did you put up with this for any length of time?***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:13 AM [ in reply to My ex wife would look through everything. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its probably a deal where its small things over time

Sep 10, 2019, 9:19 AM

and then one day he was like "What the heck is going on here???"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Odds are there's a reason***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Why did you put up with this for any length of time?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This stuff is why I am staunchly against marriage.***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:32 AM

Just keep in mind

Sep 10, 2019, 9:39 AM

For every 100 crazy women out there, there is one Red. She has her issues, but she is an angel and brought home a bottle of bourbon for me last night just because.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

She did it to get you tanked.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:55 AM

Then she can slip out the back door and runaround on you.

Or maybe she'll just leave the back door open and let Jody in.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: Just keep in mind

Sep 10, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Just keep in mind ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That Bob Jones co-worker of mine once asked if

Sep 10, 2019, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Just keep in mind ]

Sharkgirl and I ever fight. I said nah, the stuff she does that annoys me isn't really worth being mean over.

That stuff turns into deep seated hatred in a few years***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:27 AM

That's why you tap that #### down with some bourbon***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gave up on a woman leaving on time for anything

Sep 10, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to That stuff turns into deep seated hatred in a few years*** ]

long before I met her.

that late leaving rate increases exponentially with each kid***

Sep 10, 2019, 11:48 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but then you have built-in excuses so no problem***

Sep 10, 2019, 11:55 AM

Brad Paisley, LOL

Sep 10, 2019, 12:20 PM [ in reply to I gave up on a woman leaving on time for anything ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-C-IbkuNWs

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I haven't had that situation lately

Sep 10, 2019, 12:45 PM

Like since phones got cameras, but I imagine if that were me....today....

I'd find the hottest woman around. I'd tell her I was waiting on a date who has not shown up for an hour or whatever and isn't responding, then I'd ask her if she would pose with me for a selfie to send to her. (And she WILL.) I'd snap it, and text her I'd met this girl (whatever her name is) and we're going to (wherever you were planning to go). And don't bother coming.

Just how I would handle it. Today.

I'm not sure of your motives

Sep 10, 2019, 1:52 PM

but like I said, nothing seems to make much sense to me anymore.

Either I have changed, or the rest of the world has, but nothing seems to fit much any more.

It isn't impossible not to make bad decisions

Sep 10, 2019, 4:04 PM [ in reply to This stuff is why I am staunchly against marriage.*** ]

But you can't go out there and just make choices based on romantic notions about everything. A lot of people just aren't mature enough to make marriage work, too. A lot of the comments in here prove that.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How long have you been married?

Sep 10, 2019, 4:11 PM

I don't even completely disagree with you but still...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How long have you been married?

Sep 10, 2019, 4:21 PM

There's so much bad advice and so many bad ideas about relationships, especially on these message boards that are mostly full of guys, that it isn't surprising to see so many divorces happening. I don't think I have some magic formula for a good marriage, and there's no way to have a perfect marriage. But I do hope people will get beyond the totally romantic view of marriage, and that they'll at least put in the effort to have a good marriage instead of being manipulative or always insisting on their own way. I also don't think Aero has to be afraid of marriage because some other people have had problems.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

You should really probably be married for a while

Sep 11, 2019, 2:14 PM

before you start espousing marriage advice.

You telling me about how to be married would be like me telling Greenr how to raise kids. All of my advice, words, or even thoughts would just be wrong, and stupid.

Sooooo......

Sep 10, 2019, 8:14 AM

how's that marriage counseling going?

MauldinT, where are you???

pro tip, next time when she leaves to go play detective

Sep 10, 2019, 8:18 AM

Have her bags on the front porch when she gets home

Well, sure this will work if you're the bread winner.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:27 AM

Not always the case these days. Although if she's paranoid of him cheating, he's probably the bread winner.

Where can I enter this free bread contest you speak of?***

Sep 10, 2019, 8:29 AM

It's not free. If she EARNS it, you pay.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:34 AM

If you earn it, you pay. Either way.

You have the wrong genitalia

Sep 10, 2019, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Where can I enter this free bread contest you speak of?*** ]

Women deserve someone to pay for their entire life. Its owed to them at birth. You didn't know this?

Even the laws agree with that.

Lol.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:19 AM

Tell her you were ####### this hot blonde who lives there. Get creative. She works at the Waffle House in town during the week and is a stripper on the weekends. You met her at the strip club btw. She had two kids living with her, but lost her 3rd child to DSS when she was busted with crack. She's into whips and chains, has a target tat, and gives greeeeeat head.

I'm serious.

PLUS, this allows you to then pick up any chick working at a Waffle House OR a strip club in the future and she'll never believe you.

I've had this same conversation you had. I unloaded a similar story. Wife knew it was BS and she will accept my BS story much more than me just denying flat out. Really, this works better. Makes her realize what an idiot she is accusing you.

pigs of hot blonde?***

Sep 10, 2019, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're all on Facebook Coach's snapchat.***

Sep 10, 2019, 8:23 AM

Re: Lol. If you don't look at this ur gay

Sep 10, 2019, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Lol. ]

Well the good part is

Sep 10, 2019, 8:31 AM

that since you are relatively young and a teacher, you probably don't have much, so you won't have much to lose.

The bad part is that living even further below the poverty line is gonna suck. I'd probably just get fired or something so you don't have ANY income.

Re: Well the good part is

Sep 10, 2019, 11:09 AM

Yeah, Congress done screwed all you youngsters. I get to collect half my ex's soc. sec. And let mine bump 32%. Turns out a married woman was good for that and is good mother. I hit the jackpot, marriage, lol.

My next feat will be to get up with hot, fly fishing, wilderness loving, truck driving, sammich making, messican-oriental that has her own rig. Hey, I can dream!

How long were you married?

Sep 10, 2019, 11:10 AM

I simply don't understand the SS thing.

Re: How long were you married?

Sep 10, 2019, 1:00 PM

10+ years. Just waiting on her to turn 62 and I will be able to get half her ss at her full retirement age. Congress changed that in 2015 and anyone born after 1953 is SOL.

I don't understand that.

Sep 11, 2019, 2:12 PM

How does any ex-spouse get a retirement program for being married for 10 years?

Our laws on marriage suck ###.

Messican-Oriental...............

Sep 10, 2019, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Well the good part is ]

a mink?

If you're not an Apple snob, and I assume you're not

Sep 10, 2019, 8:39 AM

Go to settings, apps, and find snapchat. Look under permissions. Disable the location permission totally. Or best is to just turn off the GPS on your phone totally. And lord knows, don't let your phone camera have access to GPS. ;)

tml

Or....

Sep 10, 2019, 4:25 PM

Don't be a grown man with snapchat. That's an idea.

GO TIGERS!!

All things considered...

Sep 10, 2019, 8:43 AM

My wife seems to be fairly awesome. Tonight when I get home from work, I think I will climb up on that big ole mountain of unfolded laundry and give her a big wet smooch to show my appreciation for her not being insane.

You just need to get rid of social media

Sep 10, 2019, 8:47 AM

and focus on your wife and kids. Sounds like you are about to lose them and social media antics are not helping you at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usually someone that insecure of you cheating

Sep 10, 2019, 9:01 AM

is 50/50 cheating themselves.

TU for the dog in the robe.

same thing with homophobes

Sep 10, 2019, 9:35 AM

they are usually ghey already

#### right. ####### queers.***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:24 AM

If you have nothing to hide

Sep 10, 2019, 9:04 AM

Then why did you turn off the map feature in snapchat?

Sounds like shes bangin fluffhead AND the state trooper.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I keep the GPS off on my phone mainly to save battery

Sep 10, 2019, 9:07 AM

But I also don't like pics with the GPS encoded in them just because it's creepy. You'd be surprised the pigs you can find on the internet with GPS info in them. People post photos all the time on the internet telling everyone exactly where they live. Nope. Not a cheating thing either, just basic privacy.

Thanks for the answer

Sep 10, 2019, 9:10 AM

FBCoachSC®'s wife.

You get almost 50% more battery life. Really.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:16 AM

For years I tried to figure out why my phone wouldn't last a full day sometimes. Checked the little app that shows battery usage. Nothing explained it. Then discovered GPS uses a TON of battery, and it's not recorded anywhere where you can see how much it uses (and that's by design btw). Anyway, turned it off and bewm, phone ALWAYS lasts a full day, no matter what.

Only turn it on for driving directions, or when needed then try to remember to turn it off. If I forget, I'll eventually remember when the battery drains like crazy.

Heck, I told my own wife about it years ago. She keeps her GPS off too. Told a guy at cub scouts who's phone always went dead in less than a day. He said it fixed his problem.

Ideally it would be nice to be able to select which apps can use it and only use it as needed, but GOOGLE pings the thing all day long to know and market your every move.

My dude

Sep 10, 2019, 9:18 AM

I know. I appreciate your generosity. You have completely changed the trajectory of my day and overall outlook on life.

Turn the GPS off.

bONUS

Sep 10, 2019, 9:22 AM

With the GPS turned off, your wife cannot track your new trajectory for the day and for life in general.

Lol at wives tracking GPS.

Greenr, where the fuck are you?

Sitting in traffic.

OK, GPS confirms that. See you in a little while.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How/why did people ever get/stay married before GPS?

Sep 10, 2019, 9:37 AM

I mean thousands of years, and no GPS.

Now it's a necessity to make sure someone isn't lying or hiding something?

Private investigators, hired killers

Sep 10, 2019, 9:39 AM

All sorts of ways to keep track of people before GPS.

We used to not let women vote

Sep 10, 2019, 9:49 AM [ in reply to How/why did people ever get/stay married before GPS? ]

and kept them chained up in the kitchen.

See what all this freedom has gotten them. Nothing but worrying and stress.

Oh, I hope you didn't interpret this as though WifeofGreenr

Sep 10, 2019, 10:11 AM [ in reply to How/why did people ever get/stay married before GPS? ]

tracks him via GPS. If she does, I have no idea, but she aint gonna find anything but driving to work, driving to pick up kid, driving to gym, driving home. Rinse, repeat.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHO'S GYM AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING THE

Sep 10, 2019, 10:13 AM

#####?

or

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR?

Same gym she is at. Same time she is there, that way nobody

Sep 10, 2019, 10:23 AM

has to stay at home and miss a workout while watching the kids. They can stay in the kid room. This team approach to life works awesome. Alot of you guys should try it*.

*Feel free to make fun of me later if everything for Greenr falls apart. I feel pretty good about it though.

well, at least you'll be in good shape***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:28 AM

This is adorable

Sep 10, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Same gym she is at. Same time she is there, that way nobody ]

Red does those workouts at home. I like going on the lunch break. Yall got that good marriage vibe goin and its s'cute.

Lol. Once upon a time I lost 90lbs.

Sep 10, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to WHO'S GYM AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING THE ]

Grandmother of wife of told her she better watch out or I'll leave her for another woman.

Re: Lol. Once upon a time I lost 90lbs.

Sep 10, 2019, 11:02 AM

90lbs?

What happened, did your dog die?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I didn't. It's still on. Has been.***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to If you have nothing to hide ]

You right. I got distracted looking at someone else.

Sep 10, 2019, 10:31 AM

I see you're at school tho.

WHO ELSE ARE YOU LOOKING AT ??

Sep 10, 2019, 11:25 AM

~red

Re: You right. I got distracted looking at someone else.

Sep 10, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to You right. I got distracted looking at someone else. ]

Image result for make it rain gif

it is called privacy

Sep 10, 2019, 11:37 AM [ in reply to If you have nothing to hide ]

just because you want privacy doesn't mean that you ####### around

similar to objections about what the gov't can and cannot do

It's 2019

Sep 10, 2019, 3:12 PM

You thinking you have any privacy whatsoever is adorable.

I'm sorry you're having to live your marriage in this way.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:55 AM

It is not healthy. My marriage sucked. We lost our first child after three weeks and our son was born 15 months later. It was starting to sour before we even were married but I kept hearing "it will get better when we're married. I'm not going to go into detail what happened but I asked her to leave (you can do the math from there). A friend told me I would know when I've had enough and they were right. I wanted my son more than anything and made it a point I wanted 50/50 custody during the separation. I didn't file for divorce until three years later. This game me time to show that I can take care of my son. This worked and I have my son over half the year and pay very little child support (salary difference). But I'm happy again and enjoying life like the old days. My son is doing great and he looks forward to our time together. I don't know if you two have children or not, but do not stay in a bad marriage for the children. They know and can feel the tension and it creates an atmosphere they will not care to be in. It was the best thing I ever done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure I'm going to end up being a neck beard

Sep 10, 2019, 10:15 AM

can't divorce because ifImage result for no money gif

Plus two kids. I'm not leaving them, she's not leaving them. Would be....... rough.

#### #######. All #######.

Way I look at it is to make a call...

Sep 10, 2019, 11:51 AM

If you can be a better father to your children divorced (happy) than being married (miserable), get the divorce. A happy father and good role model 50% of the time is better than a miserable father who's a bad role model 100% of the time.

Again, it's a judgement call. If marriage has tamed you and made you a better person, you may be a better role model married. If you're miserable and used to be happy and a good role model, leave her.

I'm going to assume wife's out of the equation at this point and if you had no kids you would have been gone long ago. Also assuming you've tried to fix things (effort on your part) and she's made no effort at all.

You knew your marriage was going south, and had a kid

Sep 10, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to I'm sorry you're having to live your marriage in this way. ]

anyway??

Yes...and I'm glad I did. I kept trying to make it work on

Sep 10, 2019, 11:45 AM

promises. Plus I was at fault in some areas. It does take two people dedicated to make a marriage work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't make sense to me, but nothing else does anymore

Sep 10, 2019, 1:51 PM

either.

My son was worth it.***

Sep 10, 2019, 2:09 PM

Sometimes I think you are an aspiring screenwriter for

Sep 10, 2019, 10:19 AM

one of those Jersey Shore reality type shows. Do real people in real life actually put up with shid like this?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Seems more Jerry Springer than Jersey Shore***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:25 AM

More than you know***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Sometimes I think you are an aspiring screenwriter for ]

I'd get her this Tshirt

Sep 10, 2019, 3:00 PM

I bet you 25 tnet points she has...

Sep 11, 2019, 5:14 PM

been sleeping with someone not named FBcoach. I'll bet you another 100 that you won't find out until she wants you to know. I bet you another 1k that if you screw up bigtime you'll find out real quick.

If you're never been caught running around the only reason she would be so suspicious is guilt unless she's reaching that 35-40 mark where she believes her beauty is fading. If that's so then you're falling down on your job.

You must make her realize you love her eternally and unconditionally. It doesn't get any easier than it is now so hang on but that's the only way to get her off your asz. That is, if she isn't cheating.

I recommend you evaluate your methods of expressing love to her. That will tell if she's tapping the Zohan or somebody.

I'm lmao at you for not handing this before it gets unbearable. Another word of advise, if you buy flowers, candy, diamonds or something like that she will think you're doing it out of guilt. Start small and work your way up.

I never did any of that, reckon why I'm divorced?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 82
| visibility 1,141
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic