Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saddam Hussein Finebaum wants to crush all resistance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,666

Saddam Hussein Finebaum wants to crush all resistance

Jun 11, 2019, 4:41 PM

… to his self-anointed rule of the SEC over all things sports related.

We MUST OVERTHROW this DICTATORIAL TYRANT!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saddam Hussein Finebaum wants to crush all resistance

Jun 11, 2019, 4:46 PM

I don't know. It may take a nuclear blast to get rid of those ears.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's hiding W.M.D.'s in those ears

Jun 11, 2019, 4:48 PM

… I have it on good authority from undisclosed sources

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Finebaum...

Jun 11, 2019, 4:48 PM

the Baghdad Bob of the SEC?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think he becomes SEC dictator until

Jun 11, 2019, 4:49 PM

AFTER he undergoes a desperately needed ear transplant which will give him the "non-elf" look...:~)
o

Swoffy, otoh, long ago became the de facto Mussolini in the ACC and is widely recognized as " Il Doushay"....I keep waiting on pictures of him hanging upside down by his ankles in a town square somewhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2019, 7:11 PM

I'll take the secular & (personally anti-religious)Tyrant Dictator over the Muslim-Brotherhood, a massive Islamist cult, hugely responsible a significant rise in the growth and expansion of Islam globally over the last 7 years-

Jun 11, 2019, 7:30 PM

I think we should re-evaluate how we perceive Firebomb and the SEC. After all, we have mastered their leader of the pack who virtually demolished all of the other family members. I'm almost at the point when I look at that motley crew, that I can't help but think they may be some of our wayward children who are in dire need of our love and compassion. I thought after the Tigers took their leader behind the woodshed, we would see him attempt to instill a little respect in his followers. But seeing no improvement thus far, maybe a few more trips behind the woodshed would awaken him to his, thus far, neglected duty. If that doesn't produce results, we may have to resort to the tried and true 2" X 4" attention enhancer. If Firebomb and the SEC circle are offended by my remarks, so be it. That was my intent !!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill Gunter on 107.5 The coot would have reprimanded you for using Saddam Hussein’s name...

Jun 11, 2019, 9:05 PM

In a silly joke. He was a bad man that killed a lot of people. Apologize now or Bill will go to his safe place and suck his thumb and hold his wittle soft blankey while gently sobbing cuz his fwreelings got hurted.

??

~JKB

Finebaum is mean man.***

Jun 12, 2019, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,666
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic