Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Being out 6 weeks or longer for a foot sprain doesn’t sound right.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,636

Being out 6 weeks or longer for a foot sprain doesn’t sound right.

Sep 3, 2019, 1:12 PM

In high school, while playing basketball, I had a severe ankle sprain. It swelled up almost to the size of a baseball and I couldn’t even fit a shoe on it for several days and then I had to wear it without the laces in it. I was on crutches for a couple of weeks but it was completely healed within 3 weeks and this was years ago. With today’s modern medicine, rehabilitation is even quicker than it was back then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t play another game

Sep 3, 2019, 1:32 PM

At U5Cjr and enters the portal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and to that point- if he is out for 6 weeks then the season

Sep 3, 2019, 1:38 PM

is probably over at that point - bowl ineligibility all but locked by then- he has a RS year so would make sense to RS whether it's for USC or more likely to transfer

Re: I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t play another game

Sep 3, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t play another game ]

So it's back to Byrnes High School.

No, PC to lead the Blue Hose

Sep 3, 2019, 1:59 PM

??

Are you suggesting that...

Sep 3, 2019, 1:32 PM

After the SCofU staff took heat for not trying a new QB when the starter, whose dad is also a SCofU coach, struggled and when teammates started “liking” criticisms of the QB on social media, and then it was reported he hurt his foot during the game and would be out the entire season until people started questioning when it happened because he looked fine in the game and some said it was on the final play and then footage of him walking fine after the game emerged a new story that he kicked a locker came out and then his return time was changed to 6 weeks after some questioned why all season was needed for the foot that was fine on Sunday, the day after kicking the locker after the game because it was never mentioned in the Sunday teleconference that night is a fluid story all made up in some twisted alternate reality way to help a dad and son save face and let him leave the program with their dignity but actually would be absolutely insane.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Possibly, I definitely don’t understand their

Sep 3, 2019, 1:36 PM

recovery timeline.

Yes. I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s suggesting.

Sep 3, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Are you suggesting that... ]

When I talked to chicken fans today about it and said that the rumor is he did it by kicking a locker they laughed about it. One guy said he doesn’t wish injury on anyone but Bentley being out is the best thing that’s happened to gamecock football in years. Ouch??

that injury can be pretty hard to recover from

Sep 3, 2019, 1:36 PM

a lisfranc injury basically ended Jacoby Ford's NFL career. It's not something you rush back from for sure and if surgery ends up being required then...ruh oh. Trying to compare your ankle sprain to that is pretty absurd and HS vs qb D1 football- seriously?

I don’t think it’s absurd to compare ankle sprain to

Sep 3, 2019, 1:41 PM

foot sprain. I haven’t seen anything that’s said what part of the foot was sprained and being an ncaa athlete on a team with their own medical staff would make recovery that much quicker.

it's a lisfranc injury- it's been reported

Sep 3, 2019, 1:48 PM

he's getting a 2nd opinion- severity is ?- if he ends up having surgery, it can take up to a year to recover- and you may never be the same- it has ended a lot of NFL careers

Re: Being out 6 weeks or longer for a foot sprain doesn’t sound right.

Sep 3, 2019, 3:00 PM

That was a polite way of saying his vajayjay was sprained. He won't get over it any time soon, and if Helsinki is serviceable it may be permanent or at least portal-able!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,636
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic