Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Before I settle down and eat my dinner tonight, it just
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Before I settle down and eat my dinner tonight, it just

Jan 21, 2019, 6:52 PM

dawned on me how great it is to be a Tiger. I have many good friends that graduated from that school in Columbia, and, whenever they were on one of their few rolls...two baseball championships (impressive), five in a row against us (we have negated that), women’s basketball championship (impressive, but it appears their program is slipping), they continuously reminded me of their domination and how great it was to be a “####.” Being a Clemson Gentleman, I kept my mouth shut.

What pleases me so much is how we have turned the tide around...five football wins in a row, three basketball wins in a row, three baseball series wins in a row.

The point I am trying to make is, can you imagine what it would be like to be a Gamecock fan? What goes around comes around!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but what people like them do

Jan 21, 2019, 8:41 PM

is vicariously "shift" their allegiance to some other winner that they can connect with. Which the Coots have clearly done with Bama over the years, even though Bammer has beat them down repeatedly. It's the step child complex I guess.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before I settle down and eat my dinner tonight, it just

Jan 21, 2019, 9:41 PM

can't imagine how much it must #### to be a dirtpecker these days,but i don't feel bad for them in the least having lived in cola. for 3 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Before I settle down and eat my dinner tonight, it just

Jan 22, 2019, 6:12 AM

They deserve it, don’t feel the least bit sorry for them. If you really need someone to pity there are children starving in Japan

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic