Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At Game Last Night - Thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

At Game Last Night - Thoughts

Nov 11, 2018, 11:15 AM

A few thoughts as I was at the game last night:

1. As a Bostonian, I love these games and seeing the amount of Clemson fans who travel, we probably had half the stadium in orange last night. It was a cold game, but didn't seem to affect anyone too much or our players... How you feeling this morning Desmond H.?

2. I love a beer just as much as the next guy, but I can see why most college stadiums don't sell alcohol, that coupled with an 8pm start is a recipe for disaster. As I was walking into the stadium, I saw 2 students being carted to EMS for what seemed to be alcohol related issues. I would love a beer at a game, but hope Clemson doesn't go down that path... stick to tailgating and cut it off at the gates. Young folks were drinking heavily all around us the entire game, falling down into us, etc.

3. Although Trevor had a little bit of a shaky start, he finally settled down. This is the first time I have watched him in person, and his throws are even more impressive when watching him from the stands. You don't see it fully from TV. When he is rolling out of the pocket and throws a zinger right into the receivers hands at an angle, you don't see many QBs his age having that ability.

4. Our defense as to be expected was tough. I think if BC's QB had stayed in the game, it might have been a little more competitive and BC would have put together a few decent drives, but we did what had to be done and took care of business.

5. The punting game needs improvement.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ THX much for astute & appreciated personal review!

Nov 11, 2018, 11:18 AM

Go TiGERS...10 & 0 with a lot Mo to Go!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe it was mentioned last night on TNet, but what

Nov 11, 2018, 11:25 AM

was the constant drum and song action I kept hearing?

Sounded like a little "action" music to keep the game livened up. Some didn't like it, but its novelty seemed a bit amusing and entertaining. lol

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At Game Last Night - Thoughts

Nov 11, 2018, 11:34 AM

Dead on about the punting, weakest part of team right now, imo

Re: At Game Last Night - Thoughts

Nov 11, 2018, 11:51 AM

The bathrooms were too crowded...and disgusting (and I’m a dude!).
I don’t like drinking at the on campus stadiums...
There’s enough to drink before hand...
I think we manage the “re entry”
But BC’s allowance of beer sales was “fun” for some...
I had some 21 years old behind me and my family....
Their constant F bombs and telling us who they wanted to F - right behind my kids..
I gave them some stares...and the one comment I made towards them wasn’t going to stop their antics...
I’m hoping our fans are more respectable next weekend (yes, I’ll be there with my kids).

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic