Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As this is a joyous time of year, let's all think of something nice to say about U5C
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

As this is a joyous time of year, let's all think of something nice to say about U5C

Dec 22, 2018, 4:39 PM

Equestrian girls have nice legs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As this is a joyous time of year, let's all think of something nice to say about U5C

Dec 22, 2018, 4:41 PM

I agree, THEY SUCK!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As this is a joyous time of year, let's all think of something nice to say about U5C

Dec 22, 2018, 6:01 PM

1. Great source of lean protein, especially the white meat.
2. They make other schools feel good about themselves.
3. They enhance our win-loss record.

Dec 22, 2018, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: As this is a joyous time of year, let's all think of something nice to say about U5C ]

They always have hope which makes beating them more fun. You would think by now they would expect to lose but every year they are world beaters.

They do a really good job of

Dec 22, 2018, 4:46 PM

losing to us!?

They give Clemson multiple wins every year and that's nice.

Dec 22, 2018, 4:48 PM

I'd also like to thank Furman for doing the same.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: They give Clemson multiple wins every year and that's nice.

Dec 22, 2018, 5:10 PM

I would like to congratulate South Carolina for winning their self appointed "IF" trophy. According to them IF they were playing in the acc they would have won their division because they are better than Pittsburgh, that is according to coot logic. Of course they did not play Pitt, instead they played Kentucky which must be better than Pitt because they are in the mighty sec. Apparently they will be self awarded an "IF" trophy for being better than all the teams they didn't play this year.

Dec 22, 2018, 4:59 PM

They pay my son and daughter in law's mortgage!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 5:04 PM

The doo-doo ice seems much clearer...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 5:15 PM

I love your beak

Dec 22, 2018, 5:15 PM

They’re a great women’s basketball skooool.

they are the best rival anyone ever had***

Dec 22, 2018, 5:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The shootings are down on campus!***

Dec 22, 2018, 5:18 PM

Dec 22, 2018, 5:23 PM

For fat chicks, Coot girls sure don't sweat much.

Dec 22, 2018, 5:38 PM

especially when you consider they're always chasing #########.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 22, 2018, 5:39 PM

meant to say #####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

the coeds dont sweat much

Dec 22, 2018, 5:24 PM

For fat girls

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 5:27 PM

When a Coot fan says " hold muh beer and watch this," it's definitely going to be highly entertaining. Of course make sure all non Coots are out of the blast zone.

Dec 22, 2018, 5:44 PM

They are the best at keeping our scoring average above 35 points per game!! Thanks coots!!

Dec 22, 2018, 5:46 PM

Can't think of anything to compliment them on.

The color black . . .

Dec 22, 2018, 6:04 PM

has an amazingly slimming effect on their out of shape, soft lard a$$es!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U5C fans can count all their championships on one tooth***

Dec 22, 2018, 6:36 PM

Dec 22, 2018, 6:40 PM

SCar is in the same state as Clemson University.

Marcus Lattimore is nice***

Dec 22, 2018, 6:47 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 22, 2018, 6:52 PM

They make Live PD successful!

Nice to have a little bro to beat on at this time of year.

Dec 22, 2018, 6:58 PM

Or all times of year in reality.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 9:03 PM

They have taken perception of their athletic program to the highest level possible.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 2:33 PM

:)

Dec 22, 2018, 9:04 PM

Pretty good weather out there in California

Dec 22, 2018, 9:14 PM

They have a campus scenery that is surrounded by the poetic beauty of walking dead type, zombie apocalypse and abandoned run down industrial and buildings.

Message was edited by: Touch_The_Rock79

They haven't lost 6 in a row to us currently

Dec 22, 2018, 9:35 PM

YET!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 22, 2018, 9:36 PM

They're the best 7-5 SEC football team in the state of South Carolina.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Dec 22, 2018, 9:45 PM

Their mascot tastes delicious, especially with a side of barbecue sauce.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Ray Tanner is a good man...

Dec 22, 2018, 9:49 PM

And even better AD.

~JKB

Momma used to say if you can't say anything nice say nothing***

Dec 22, 2018, 9:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They aren’t Bama, not LSU...and thankfully sure not Clemson***

Dec 23, 2018, 12:20 AM

Dec 23, 2018, 7:52 AM

They demonstrate love publicly. Even at tailgates

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am thankful they can't run, jump, pass, catch, shoot,putt,

Dec 23, 2018, 7:54 AM

or hit.

Dec 23, 2018, 10:39 AM

Hasn't produced any serial killers ... to my knowledge.

Dec 23, 2018, 10:43 AM

They took one for the team and let us beat them in every major sport making us all happy!

Dec 23, 2018, 10:43 AM

They took one for the team and let us beat them in every major sport making us all happy!

They've done a fantastic job

Dec 23, 2018, 10:46 AM

Attending and sharing the SEC Homecoming Games with Vandy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 2:32 PM

My former neighbor said her daughter hopes to go to SCar. I've lived in SC all my life & this is the first time I've ever heard anyone say that. Maybe they really ARE cycling in?

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic