Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As one who had supported Brad, but very disappointed in this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

As one who had supported Brad, but very disappointed in this year

Mar 16, 2019, 7:46 AM

and considering all the scandals currently going on in college basketball, maybe now isn't the time to jump on the "fire Brownell" bandwagon. I remember two or three years ago, many on here were hot for Will Wade. Look now at what that would have gotten us!

So, maybe we should just ride it out with Brownell for the next year or two, instead of possibly jumping from the frying pan into the fire, by hiring the next Will Wade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As one who had supported Brad, but very disappointed in this year

Mar 16, 2019, 7:51 AM

He will be back next year, so there is no reason to talk about firing him anyway. I think next year will decide his future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 8:38 AM

And if you are correct, next season is going to be a total rebuild year with lots of ??s and holes to fill. Where are the replacements to compete in Div. 1 and ACC play? I do not see it in view.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 8:42 AM

Maybe if the FBI busts the top 70 programs and they stop their basketball program we could be right on the verge of competing and making the tournament.

Until then we did get that one transfer center who had to sit this year. I remember thinking he looked promising. After that next year won’t be pretty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really says a lot about where college basketball is as a sport

Mar 16, 2019, 7:54 AM

If "not currently indicted by the FBI" is a significant mark of success for a program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 8:16 AM

Georgia Tech is going on probation for Level 1 violations that occurred under Pastner. The level of cheating is at an all time high.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, the level of cheating probably hasn't changed much

Mar 16, 2019, 8:38 AM

just more people getting caught and punished as token PR moves by the NCAA. Mostly because the FBI exposed the NCAA and conferences as the total frauds they've always been.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic