Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An article in today’s Charlotte Observer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,430

An article in today’s Charlotte Observer

Feb 24, 2019, 11:38 AM

Asked the question “is this the year the Panthers finally draft a Clemson player”? They are referring to Ferrell who will probably be an instant difference maker on any team who drafts him. I suspect that if he ends up a Panther their fan base will increase a lot! Can you imagine what that would be like if they drafted Renfro too? I might even pull for them myself!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An article in today’s Charlotte Observer

Feb 24, 2019, 11:50 AM

That would definitely make me go see a couple of their games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Panther fan I don’t want Renfrow

Feb 24, 2019, 12:24 PM

Cam consistently throws high to 6’4” and taller receivers. How the heck would he be able to pass to Renfrow? I don’t wish that on Hunter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: As a Panther fan I don’t want Renfrow

Feb 24, 2019, 1:56 PM

I accept that is theoretically possible to “overthrow Renfrow”, but it seldom happens in an actual game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even Renfrow has.....

Feb 24, 2019, 4:36 PM

go go gadget arms lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: As a Panther fan I don’t want Renfrow

Feb 24, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to As a Panther fan I don’t want Renfrow ]

I don't wish the Panthers on any player that has ever worn the Clemson Paw, even if Scam Cam had pin point accuracy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2019, 12:35 PM

Houston and Deshaun would be a great place for Hunter Renfrow!! Deshaun would have his safety blanket back to go along with Nuk the best WR in the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 24, 2019, 1:09 PM

I understand your thinking with becoming a fan to a team that two big time Clemson players being on other than the Panthers... The Panthers have Dissed Clemson players from their beginning even with them Using Clemson FB facilities for their team/player practices when they didn't have a place of their own, and they still never gave any considerations for a Clemson player when they had better opportunities than any NFL team to see our guys up close and personal!!!

I've always been very adamant about I'm pro Clemson First over all else pertaining sports. Because of the Panthers reluctance of ever drafting NFL caliber players from (Clemson) their neighbor school, they would have to do an awful lot of drafting Clemson players before I would ever consider pulling for the Carolina Panthers. I will forever pull for Clemson players to be great with what ever NFL/Pro team they play for, but I can't vision myself ever pulling for the Panthers. They would have to employ at least half their team with Clemson players before Go Panthers would ever be heard coming from my mouth bc I have a serious butt hurt for the Carolina Panther Franchise!!! At the present time, I would pull for a Russian FB team to beat the NFL North Carolina Panther FB team, ####, I would pull for a Russian Ice skating team to beat the Carolina Panther FB team!!!

I'm not and I will never be in this life time be a Clemson FB player, but, if I was the best Clemson FB player ever, and having the same feeling for the Panthers as I do now, and they wanted to draft me, I would be the worse interviewed player they would have ever had... I will for ever wish any Clemson player that plays for the Panthers the very best, but I would hope for the Panthers to lose every game!!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They need a real QB, not someone who fails under pressure.

Feb 24, 2019, 2:01 PM

Newton gets more than his share of abuse on the field. I fear for the mans safety.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,430
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic