Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you kidding me Corey? Alabama was worn out by opening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Are you kidding me Corey? Alabama was worn out by opening

Jan 20, 2019, 7:51 PM

with (2-10) Louisville,(8-5) Arkansas State,(5-7) Ole Miss by a combined score of 170-28, followed up by Texas A@M (at home), Louisianna (of the Rajun Cajun variety who also lost to Coastal Carolina,Troy, App St.....and Tulane), 2-10 Arkansas,Missouri (Who lost to the coots),Tennessee ( Who lost to the Coots and Vandy),Mississippi State, THE CITADEL (I can see why a Coot would see that as a big game),Auburn,Georgia,Oklahoma and Clemson....

Our last FIVE were Duke,South Carolina, Pitt, Notre Dame and Bama

Bama's last Five were Citadel,Auburn,Georgia,Oklahoma, and Clemson

I would have to say, The Tide has turned if that schedule can wear down a team made of of more 5* players than ANY other team in the country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fact is, that old coach they have has let...

Jan 20, 2019, 8:00 PM

football come and go for him. If SOS had that team they'd have a ten year stretch without a loss. Nick Saban never was the coach ESPN made him out to be. Alabama is a historic program which attract top players like chit attracts flies.

Any given year any Bama halfass coach could run through the SEC without losing more than two games. Nick's done. His time hasn't passed because he never had a time to start with. ESPN set him up with all that talent during the BCS era and he's lived off unearned past glory one year too long now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic