Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone use a vehicle tracking device?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,348

Anyone use a vehicle tracking device?

Feb 12, 2019, 8:06 AM

I have a commercial vehicle I keep out of town and need to track it. I have been using the "Find my iphone app" since the vehicle does have a company phone in it but the app does not always work. I have been looking at the vehicle tracking devices on Amazon. They look nice but I want one with no monthly fees. Anyone have experience on any of these?
I realize this is the lounge but I am looking for serious replies.

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I may have a friend who used one to track his wife to the

Feb 12, 2019, 8:11 AM

fishing creek landing where she was meating up with another man. Not sure what brand he used though.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

worked great though, you will be able to track your wife

with no problems if you get that kind. Again, not sure what kind it was, but you should get that one.

Tiggity® should have some suggestions.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't track my wife.

Feb 12, 2019, 8:15 AM

No need to. Might want to ask a divorce lawyer. I'm sure they keep up with those gizmos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohh, I was not insinuating that and apologize for that.

Feb 12, 2019, 8:20 AM

I thought that your line of business may come in contact with types of trackers. Sorry about that, seriously.

I'm not a PI. No worries. I have to tell people all

Feb 12, 2019, 8:34 AM

time I'm not a PI. I don't even have to be sneaky. Quite the opposite really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DadGUAR is a PI

Feb 12, 2019, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Ohh, I was not insinuating that and apologize for that. ]

does mostly insurance fraud & accident investigation....has only occasionally done domestics stuff, and usually as a favor.

I'm actually ghana be helping him out doing social media 'reports' (aka, I get to stalk people online....AND GET PAID FOR IT)

Ideas on a fake buddybook moniker, moniker?

Benjamin Dover

Feb 12, 2019, 8:46 AM

Wilma Dikfit

Didn't we have this thread a few days ago?

How about find someone real and duplicate that?

for a 25% fee, you can have the passwords to all my social

Feb 12, 2019, 8:53 AM [ in reply to DadGUAR is a PI ]

media accounts and just be Greenr tracking people.

It's all fun and games until you've got two dozen

Feb 12, 2019, 8:58 AM

tranny hookers protesting outside of your house, and you have no idea why.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is oddly specific***

Feb 12, 2019, 9:31 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's lakebum so....

Feb 12, 2019, 9:32 AM

is it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I already know all your passwords

Feb 12, 2019, 9:08 AM [ in reply to for a 25% fee, you can have the passwords to all my social ]

"DONGFCKR_123"

lol, no it isn't

Feb 12, 2019, 9:14 AM

shit

Hugh Jasshole

Feb 12, 2019, 10:25 AM [ in reply to DadGUAR is a PI ]

Willie B Long

Hugh G Rixon

Lee_Kingsnatch

Phil_McHunt

scokonymous

scoker

SCoKKy

I miss Lee_Kingsnatch***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:28 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing more romantic than a boat landing

Feb 12, 2019, 8:17 AM [ in reply to I may have a friend who used one to track his wife to the ]

The smell of rotting fish, the joy of redneck little kids running around, just an all around great place to make love.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't keep two crazy kids from ####### each other, even

Feb 12, 2019, 8:21 AM

if they are married to other people.

Hey, could be worse. Could be a gas station

Feb 12, 2019, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Nothing more romantic than a boat landing ]

bathroom or.....the worst....a porta john. That last one is the birthplace for so many gamecock romances and marriages.

I used one to track my ex wife.

It would text me anytime she parked the car or car started moving w a time stamp, a location cordinates and a map.

Worked well. But I didn’t buy mine, I had hired a PI and he had the device.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never had any use for one because I use fear, surprise,

Feb 12, 2019, 8:47 AM

ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope to control my vehicles. But my son worked for Fleetmatics for a year, and those things will track the vehicle as well as monitor the driving habits of whoever is operating it.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone use a vehicle tracking device?

Feb 12, 2019, 9:12 AM

Verizon sells 4g diagnostic port mount devices

Pay a cell bill pretty much

https://www.verizonconnect.com/v/fleet/gpsfleet/fleet-management-software-check/?parameter=verizon%20vehicle%20tracking&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US%2BSE%2BENG%2BSPART%2BBrand&utm_content=Verizon+Tracking_Exact&utm_term=verizon%20vehicle%20tracking&pcrid=298737903265&matchtype=e&device=m&lead=Google%20Adwords&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0OWxmbC24AIVhIuzCh2PRQfjEAAYASAAEgL9v_D_BwE

Message was edited by: TS_Tiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,348
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic